𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝

Lightning struck near the window startling all the friends wandering around the local natural history museum at night.

"Remind me again why are we in this boring museum and not snuggled up in our warm beds." Sunghoon complained as he trailed behind his friends looking at all the creepy artifacts which were lit up with dim lights for the night.

"No one even invited you to come along." Eunhae retorted as her voice echoed through the large empty corridor.

Sunghoon simply pursed his lips at the words since they were true. But it was only natural for the egoistic boy to tag along since he had the same friends as her.

"Why did the shipping have to arrive in the middle of the night..?" Sohyeon spoke to no one in particular.

"Don't you ladies worry....." Heeseung announced as he turned around with a proud grin. "Your knight in shining armor is here to protect you in the dark." He finished continuing to lead the path alongside Eunhae.

"You'd wet your pants if someone screamed right now." Sohyeon retorted with an eye-roll.

"I think this place is cool at night." Jake spoke from behind the trail.

"Who are you fooling? Yourself?" Jungwon chuckled sarcastically in response.

"Have you guys heard that most of the museums are haunted that's why they close them at night." Heeseung started with a mischievous grin as all of them reached the wildlife section of the museum.

"Stop it!!" Jay shouted violently as he held onto Sunghoon's arm earning a sigh from the boy.

"It's not funny Heeseung. My legs are already shaking." Sunoo confessed as he clung onto Sohyeon.

"Don't worry guys I've been here with my grandfather during his night shifts there's nothing to worry about." Eunhae explained as she felt the youngest near her.

As soon as the words came out of her mouth everything went pitch black in a blink of an eye. They were left with two flashlights as the only source of light held by Heeseung and Jake.

Sudden screams of panic mixed with fear could be heard from the group.
The loudest contributors were Jay and Sunoo who seemed to be trying to make the others deaf.

"Stop tickling my back Heeseung I told you it isn't funny!" Sunoo whined in between the screams.

"But I'm standing here..." Heeseung replied while directing his torch in Sunoo's direction. This made the timid boy even more terrorized as he screamed even louder this time.

Sunoo's eyes were still shut so he hadn't realised that the power came back.
Eunhae sighed and grabbed a hold on the boy's shoulders and violently shook him.
"Shut up! Everything's fine!" She screamed at his face earning a confused look from him as he hesitantly opened his eyes.

Sunoo could hear a peal of playful laughter from behind him as he turned around to witness Riki almost tearing up from joy.

"Stop tickling me." Riki mimicked while bursting into laughter.

"I think I just lost an eardrum or two." Sunghoon commented while poking a finger in his ears.

"No one asked." Eunhae retorted with a fuming sigh from the nostrils.

"I wasn't talking to you in the first place." The boy uttered with annoyance in response.

"Oops." Sunghoon stretched his lips in a satisfied smile as Eunhae almost tripped over her feet.