29~ Birthday Party

The work for searching about Seventeen had started in full pace. They found crucial leads too. After the attack on Mark and Aera, the members were fueled to find their whereabouts and they were successful too.

The most important thing they found was Seventeen did not stay together. They were dispersed in various parts of S.Korea. Half of them were in Busan while the other half was in Incheon and some of them in Daegu. Spying missions were carried out successfully. Though they were yet to find out the location of their base, they did not fail to spot some potential places of their base.

Seventeen were being very sneaky and clean about their moves. In short, unpredictable. That was the only problem NCT was facing. Yuta, Yangyang and Shotaro would spy on their every move. They basically knew about their daily routine.

The spy team was always kept under wraps. No one knew about those three outside NCT. That was a bonus point for NCT. Shotaro's innocent face was used to find about the location of seventeen's members.

The younger guy befriended the youngest member of Seventeen, Dino, in a club by acting like a wasted university student looking for a hookup. Him and Dino exchanged numbers but the number Shotaro entered was an external link which anonymously get's all your data. It was Doyoung's invention. This helped them fill in any left out information about the rival gang. The chats and call logs of the seventeen member were all known to NCT.

NCT were fully arming themselves against Seventeen. Be it the physical training or loading themselves with all the necessary arms and ammunitions, they were fully prepared to destroy Seventeen.

Currently NCT was doing the preparations for the birthday party of their strategist, Ten. WayV was on a mission in China and were going to return back on Ten's birthday. The remaining members were doing all the arrangements.

Aera was helping the dreamies with decorations while the older unit was managing the food and drinks. "I brought Soju and cake," Johnny yelled as he entered the mansion. "Ok keep them in the refrigerator. They still have an hour to arrive." Doyoung instructed Johnny and in return gave a thumbs up.

"Little bit on the right. Nooo, on the right not on the left you directionally challenged human," "Hey I'm highkey offended and it looks good on the left hand side," "No it does not!" "Shutup woman it does," "No it doesn't!" Haechan and Aera were bickering about hanging the 'Happy Birthday' sign.

"Ok okay stop bickering we don't have much time left. I'll do it, you both go and help the hyungs." Jaemin interfered in between the bickering youngsters.

Everything was ready. The decorations were done, the food was prepared. All they were waiting was for WayV to arrive.

"They are almost here, got a text from Kun ge," Chenle informed the members. "Ok everyone lets get into position now. Johnny hold the cake, Mark and Jungwoo hold the confetti's and remaining people, hide yourself. I am turning the lights off now." Taeyong instructed.

Soon the mansion door was opened. "What in lights out is going on?" Lucas questioned. The lights in the mansion turned on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEN!!!" the members exclaimed in unison. Ten was bewildered by the arrangements and the surprise, "OMG, thankyou you guys!" as he headed ahead to cut the cake.

Almost every member was now drunk and lying on the floor including Aera. The two younger members were just given a glass of fruit juice as the leader thought they were still young for alcoholic drinks.

Aera, Lucas, Xiaojun, Haechan, Jeno , Johnny, Taeil, Ten, Hendery, Yangyang and Yuta were extreme drunk, totally wasted. The remaining members were drunk too but not to the point of passing out.

Aera, Lucas, Xiaojun, Haechan, Jeno, Hendery and Yangyang were sitting in a circle gossiping about random stuff.

Jaehyun, Taeyong, Mark, Kun and Doyoung were conversating with each other. They were sitting across Aera. Her eyes landed on the male in an all black outfit who was on his way to the kitchen to get some water, Jaehyun.

She whistled at him, gaining his attention, "Oh hoi, hot tamale! Where yaaaa goinggg attt bebe? You're hot. Damnn, look at that face~ you're one pretty mf," Aera slurred a bit and wolf whistled at him.

Jaehyun looked at her with a disgusted face, "She's going to regret it once she knows," he said making the sober members laugh. "OOhhh look at that flatttt ass thou~" Aera slurred again. Jaehyun fake gasped and replied, "Say anything you want but not my ass!" "What now you gon' fight me valentine boy??" Aera replied to him and put her fists up as defense.

Jaehyun sighed at the sight of Aera swaying side to side because of being light headed. He just poked his finger oh her head and pushed her back. "Remind me to never let her drink again," Taeyong said and walked towards them.

"Let's take you upstairs now. You should sleep." Taeyong said as he held Aera by her shoulders pushing her upstairs.

"Ayo Markkkk~" she called mark out. He just looked up waiting for her to talk. "You got a fat ass~" she said and giggled. In no time she passed out. Taeyong carried her upstairs.

Mark just shook in head. "You like her don't you?" Doyoung asked the younger. He just sighed and slumped back in the chair. "I do but I don't know about her," he replied. "if you really like her then don't hesitate to make a move on her. What's stopping you?" Kun suggested the younger as he nodded in replied.

"We are a part of a gang Hyung and she's way too precious to be involved," Mark stated. "Man, homeboy's whipped," Jaehyun commented making the others chuckle.

"But in all seriousness, she's already involved in all this Mark and I am sure you will protect her and take care of her. You both fit each other quite well." Doyoung stated as he continued, "Tell me what do you exactly feel about Aera?"

Mark went quite for a minute. He took a deep breath and then started talking.

"Aera... she's different. A stupid girl who tries to hit a gang's ace with a vase-'' Mark chuckled as he remembered his first meeting, "sure at start she comes off as rude and the typical 'Queenka' but actually is a total opposite of it.

She's intriguing and thoughtful. A rare combination to be honest. The fact that she did not judge any of us for being in a gang and rather understanding us and warming upto us still shocks me a bit. She is pretty but a goof ball at the same time. She's just herself rather than faking a whole personality for being around 23 men. Not giving a single shit about how she looks.

Will proudly roam around the mansion in Taeyong Hyung's basketball shorts and won't hesitate to pull Jaehyun hyungs leg. I mean she did not even hesitate to bite our very own big baby Xuxi. She's like you know, like... once in a lifetime kinda girl. She's pretty, smart, funny and also witty at the same time. Ughhhh she's soooo...... so irresistible!" he sighed as he ranted.

"Woah, he's whipped."
"Totally."
"My man you're in love. You don't like her anymore. You love her."

"You love her." a wave of warmth spread over him as he heard those words. His feelings towards the girl getting more clear.

"I guess I really do." Mark confessed making the elders smile.

"  Mark confessed making the elders smile

A/n : Sorry for making y'all wait. I was caught up with college stuff. Literally just  submitted my 60 pages report. And now I'm freeeeee! :)