Chapter 62- The fight

Fists were being thrown and kicks were being dodged as the two dojos fought each other. This fight seemed worse than the one at the school. Speaking of that fight, Y/N was still recovering with her legs and Miguel was worried she wouldn't be able to fight back as easily.

Miguel tried to stay with her but it was no use. The two got separated and Miguel was busy fighting some kid from Cobra Kai he didn't bother to learn the name of. Y/N was fighting some boy when suddenly she felt someone kick her in her lower back. She spun around to see Kyler was the one who did it. Taken by surprise, Y/N didn't even have time to block the punch Kyler threw to her face.

Y/N fell to the ground. "Come on!" He yelled, throwing his arms up. Y/N jumped to her feet and brought her hand to her mouth, wiping away the blood. Y/N growled angrily and ran at Kyler. She went to deliver a roundhouse kick but the boy grabbed her leg and tossed her over his shoulder, making her land on a table. Y/N let out a cry of pain, feeling the pain spread all the way down from her lower back to her legs.

Kyler wrapped his arm around Y/N's throat and dragged her off the table. Y/N struggled against his grip trying to get free but it was no use. Kyler threw Y/N up against a wall and pressed one hand against her neck, pinning her to the wall, while he used the other to continuously punch her, switching between hitting her stomach and her face. She let out cries of pain that caught Miguel's attention.

Miguel kicked the boy he was fighting in the face, sending him to the ground. Miguel went to go run over to Y/N but some random boy came out of nowhere and tackled him to the ground. Meanwhile, Sam had run out to the karate dojo in her backyard, Tory chasing after her.

Y/N brought her leg up and kicked Kyler in the stomach, making the boy stumble backward. After regaining his composure, the boy just smirked at her. "Come on. We're not done yet." He challenged. Y/N ran forward and landed a punch on Kyler's face, taking him by surprise. She went to throw another punch but he blocked it. He went to throw his own punch but Y/N caught his arm and kicked him in the stomach.

She went to go throw another punch but Kyler caught her arm and flipped her over, making her back hit the tile ground hard. Y/N felt the most excruciating pain shoot up her spine. "Hell yeah! These suckers never had a chance, baby!" Kyler cheered, clapping Hawk on the shoulder. "Let's go, bitch. Get up."

Kyler reached down and picked Y/N up, dragging her away. Y/N brought her head up and hit him in the nose, making him drop her. She got to her feet and kicked him in the stomach. Kyler stumbled backward. Y/N looked over to see Miguel, struggling against two boys. She went to go run after him when Kyler grabbed her by the back of her shirt and threw her into a wall.

He started punching her in her lower back which was still healing from her surgery. Blood poured down her face as she felt tears well up in her eyes from the pain. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Y/N watched everything around her, seeing Hawk and Demetri fight off some boys while Miguel struggled.

Johnny and Miguel's voices rang through her head as images flashed through her head. Her walking up, her falling out of her hospital bed, her learning how to walk, Johnny and Miguel always by her side.

"I don't know if you can hear me, kid. But I know you got it in you to pull through. You just gotta keep fighting. Never give. You can do this. I know you can."

"Come on Y/N wake up."

"I love you."

"Holy shit I'm doing it!" "You're doing it!"

Y/N let out a loud yelled before pushing herself out of Kyler's grip. She spun around and put her fists up. She was done playing this game. Kyler went to throw a punch but Y/N shoved his arm down. She went to throw her own punch but Kyler caught her arm. He threw himself to the ground and went to pull Y/N with him but she flipped over him. Y/N hovered over him and went to punch him but he kicked her in the chest, sending her sliding across the floor.