About MC: Romantic Edition

The previous About MC thing was just a platonic relationship thing. Now into the romance! Also, children shall not be included (Diona [idc what you say if she's an adult but with a child like body I feel very uncomfortable], Qiqi, and Klee).

        Please do remember each version of (Y/n) is different in my plots. Example, in one she's Kaeya's fiance while another she's Diluc's wife and another she's Albedo's girlfriend. Same thing with these! Sometimes they'll have the same plot (like the school plot) but she'll have different relationships and sometimes a different personality (sweet and innocent in one or sarcastic and short tempered in another).

Aether

"(Y/n)? Oh, you must be referring to my fiancé! She is absolutely adorable when she sees cats and dogs. She always wants to pet them, give them hugs, give them treats, and overall she wants a pet. Sadly, we don't exactly have a home of our own, but I made a promise. Once her and I settle down, we can get a cat and a dog as our first pets, after we move in."

Albedo

"My wife is a very intelligent women. She knows alchemy and science like the back of her hand. Her drawing skills are amazing as well. She painted a portrait of our daughter and I, and I treasure it greatly. She will sometimes visit me while I'm working, with our daughter in her arms. I would do anything for them."

Amber

"My wife and I love gliding all around Mondstadt! We race all the time, and go on a lot of adventures together. We always have each others backs. Don't tell her, but I plan on getting a pet for her birthday!"

Barbra

"My girlfriend is so kind. She always heals everyone that needs help, and she volunteers at the Cathedral whenever she isn't busy with commissions. I plan on asking her to marry me soon, but I need to work hard to make show her I'm the only women for her."

Beidou

"I love my little fiancé. She's always waiting at the docks for me whenever I'm out on an adventure. Whenever I come back, she greets me with the biggest hug and a kiss.  How did I get so lucky to have her?"

Bennett

"I really don't know why (Y/n) said yes to being my girlfriend. I'm so unlucky, and when we go out to adventure, she always gets injured because of me. I love her so much, and I really hope my bad luck won't be the thing to drive her away. Huh? She won't leave me for a reason like that? I really am lucky."

Chongyun

"(Y/n) and I always go on ice cream dates. Sometimes she'll get some ice cream on her lips. It just gives me an excuse to kiss her. It's really cute when her face flushes red with embarrassment.

Dainsleif

"(Y/n) is waiting for me at home. She's taking care of our son while I'm away. I plan on bringing gifts and souvenirs home for her, while I bring some toys home for our son. I can't wait to go home and see her beautiful face."

Diluc

"(Y/n) and I have been married for about 5 years now. I met her when I was 20, visiting Nishati on information about the Delusion my father once had. I visited quite often before she asked me to go on a date with her. And here we are now, happily married with a child on the way. I will make sure our child has the freedom they want, and they can choose to have nothing to do with the wine industry once they grow up."