25

Bro Let's Hurt Tonight just hit 930k reads. I'm going to simply pass away if it hits a million

Thank you for all the love and support <3 I'll save my sappy authors note for when the series ends but for now, just know that I love you all. x

...

Harry

Justin Miller Arrested on Charges of Invasion of Privacy against Harry Styles and Girlfriend

Harry Styles and Girlfriend, Amelia Christmas, Press Charges Against Justin Miller

Model Justin Miller Thrown in Jail

Harry Styles Back Together With His Ex?

Faux Harry Styles Stories: What's Real and What's Not

The stories are endless. I stare, disgusted, at my laptop screen. Normally I don't look at the bullshit articles out there, but Jeffrey had called me earlier telling me that the court report with Justin had become publicized. It's one of the downfalls of being famous. 

God, I hate that term. Famous. I'm just me -  just Harry. I'm not some Godsent like some people make me out to be. 

I hastily shut my laptop, feeling overwhelmed. This couldn't have happened on a worse day. I knew news would have gotten out eventually, since apparently there's no rule against court reports being broadcasted to the general public. Police reports are a different story, but since Amelia and I are pressing charges, now it's in the hands of the court. I don't really quite understand all the inner workings of the court system but that's the general gist of it. 

But I was hoping that it wouldn't come out for a while, or at least not today, because today is the day that Amelia and I are going to therapy. 

It was her idea. I wasn't too keen on meeting with someone to sort out our relationship, but Amelia brought it up so reluctantly, I agreed. I guess her therapist offered couples counseling to her a little while ago but then we wound up going on a break. Now that we've reunited, Amelia wants to go just for one session to hash out any issues that might be underlying and not detected yet. 

I suppose this should be a good thing, though. If we get through this, I'll feel a little better about proposing. I don't want Amelia to have any regrets or to be uncomfortable when I finally decide to ask her to marry me. 

"Harry?" her sweet voice says, taking me out of my thoughts. 

I look up and see Amelia looking at me with a small smile on her face. 

Fuck, she's pretty. 

Her hair is down today in loose waves and she wears this adorable yellow jumper with ripped jeans. Her eyelashes also seem longer than usual from the mascara she wears, and her plump lips are the perfect pink color. They're very alluring, I must say. 

"Hi, baby," I say, blushing just at the sight of my girlfriend. I gesture for her to come here, nearly forgetting the annoyance I was feeling earlier over the articles. 

Amelia walks over to me and instead of sitting down next to me like I thought, she straddles my lap. It's not sexual in anyway, but I'll admit it turns me on a little to feel her hips grinding against my own while she get situated. I stifle a moan when she finally find a position worth settling for. Her legs rest on either side of mine, her arms hugging my chest, and her face is buried in the crook of my neck. 

"I love you," I whisper to her, running a hand up and down her back. 

"I love you, too," she replies, equally as quiet, causing my heart to jump at those words. 

I crane my neck a bit, planting a short kiss on her shoulder against the fabric of her jumper. 

"Let's go out tonight," I suggest. It's been a couple of days since Louis left, much to her dismay, and Amelia is finally feeling more like herself. Her concussion is just about fully healed, and the bruise and swelling on her cheek looks much better. She also says she barely feels the pain, even despite having decreased her pain medication. "After therapy." 

I feel Amelia smile against the skin of my neck, causing one of my own to appear. We haven't had a date in a while - a proper date, that is. Hell, we've barely had any alone time. The first couple nights were spent crying together because we had just gotten back together, and then it was either Amelia's family or Louis with us after. 

But I want tonight to be different. I want to take her out to dinner - preferably someplace fancy if I can make a last minute reservation. I want to dress up and do my hair, maybe also paint a fresh coat of nail polish on my nails if I have time. 

Then after, if she'll let me, I want to make love to her. Not just sex or anything quick, but I want to take my time and show her in the most intimate way just how much I love and care about her. Maybe she's not up for that yet, which is completely understandable considering everything she's been through, but that's how ideally I'd like this night to go. 

This is also assuming that therapy goes well. Amelia could very well walk out of it hating me. 

"Like a date?" Amelia mumbles against my skin. 

I smile and nod. 

"Yes, bubs. Like a date," I respond. 

"Mmm a date with my boyfriend," Amelia sighs. "How romantic."

I tilt my head awkwardly and kiss Amelia's cheek, causing her to giggle. 

"I want to take you somewhere fancy - somewhere with white table clothes and snooty waitstaff and those tall candles. We can dress up in our finest clothing and order a shit ton of wine because I will have ordered us a car. We can order food that's too expensive and then go out for dessert elsewhere because $50 for a sliver of cake is too expensive," I ramble. 

Amelia pulls back from my neck and looks at me, a giddy expression on her face. 

"Is there a special occasion for this? Or did you just want to celebrate my concussion finally fading?" she asks me with a cheeky smile on her face.

I take a hand off of her back and use it to push a few strands of hair behind her ear. 

"I just want to celebrate you. Us. I don't know. I'm just happy now that we're back together," I honestly say, feeling a bit uncomfortable now that I've verbally opened up. 

Amelia's smile falters as she looks at me, but not for long. It turns from a happy and cheerful smile to more of a loving one. I can't explain it, but I can see the slight difference. I think it's in her eyes - the way they soften up and tilt slightly downwards. 

Her soft, ring clad hands reach up and cup my cheeks, her thumbs gently running over my skin. 

"I'm happy, too," she quietly tells me. "Really happy," 

I grin at her. For the first time in a while, she seems it. I wasn't even aware in the past months that she was falling apart right before my eyes but now that I look back on it, it's obvious. She smiles more now, and lights up about the smallest things. She also talks more and is significantly more open than before. 

"Does this mean you'll go on a date with me tonight?" I ask. 

Amelia blushes and slowly nods. 

"I would love to," she says, a pretty smile on her face. "But only if we can get cheesecake after. I've been craving it for a couple of days now," 

I laugh at the request. It's oddly specific, but I don't mind. If she wants cheesecake, then I'm going to make sure we find the best cheesecake in New York. 

I lean forward and capture Amelia's lips in a gentle kiss. 

"Deal," I mumble, pulling away slightly. 

I feel her smile against me and then reconnect our lips once more, kissing until it's time to leave for our couples counseling session. 

...

Lucky for you, there will be more than 30 chapters in this book lol