ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Hey, do you mind if I go stream on Twitch for a bit? I haven't been very active lately and I kind of promised some friends I'd play with them." Lando asked with puppy eyes. He knew Iris wouldn't be too happy to hear she doesn't get the while evening with him. "Yeah, sure, I don't mind. But if you're not done by six thirty, I'm gonna cook and eat dinner all alone." She tried to bribe him not to stay on for too long. "I can't promise anything. I've burnt my burger buns once. I can tell you that that wasn't the first time." Iris laughed.

Lando walked off to his gaming room and set up his stream. A few minutes later he started talking to his chat. Iris' instagram was getting boring so she descided to watch Lando's stream. It was a bit weird seeing him on her screen with a few seconds delay, but at the same time it was fun. After about half an hour she started making dinner. At six thirty she texted Lando saying dinner was ready. No response. Calling didn't work either because he was too caught up in his game. There wasn't really any other option then going up to his gaming room.

She knocked on the door to announce herself. She slowly opened the door and Lando turned his chair around. "I texted and called you but you didn't respond. Dinner's ready." He turned to look at his screen for a second and the chat was already blowing up. "Look at this, my chat wants to know who you are. You've gotta give them an answer." He teased. "Hi chat, I'm Iris." "C'mon introduce yourself properly." Lando said while lifting from his chair a bit to grab ahold of Iris' hand and pull her onto his lap. "I'll do it for you then. This is Iris as she said. She's my girlfriend. And she has been so nice to cook dinner for me. So I'll have to go." The chat was going crazy. Iris couldn't tell if the reactions were positive or negative. "Looks like they like you." Lando said. "How can you read that?" "You get used to it. It's going faster than usual but I can still keep up." "That's crazy. I can't even read one. But c'mon let's eat, I don't like cold food." They got up and went downstairs.

"Do you really think they like me?" "Of course, all they were saying was that you are pretty or that you're lucky to have me." "I think you mean that you are lucky to have me." "Yeah I am." Iris shook her head and smiled. "You're such an idiot."

"Hey, I have an idea. What if, after we have dinner, I would learn you how to play Warzone. And I could stream it, then everyone can get you know you. Unless you want your only personality trait to be girlfriend of." "Do you really think they'd like that?" "Why are you always care so much about what others think? The only people that have to like you, are yourself, your family, friends and me. And I think I speak for them too if I say that you don't have to convince me anymore, I already like you." "Now who's the one knowing exactly what to say?" Iris said and she reached for his hand across the table.

...

Lando had explained all of the controls on the game and turned on his stream. "Hello everyone, for the ones who weren't here about thirty minutes ago, this is my girlfriend Iris. I'm gonna teach her to play Warzone. I've just explained her the controls and now she's going to actually play." He said to his chat. He turned his head to Iris. "You ready?" "Nope, but let's play." She looked at the chat while the game was loading.

"Get her a chair mate, how's she supposed to play while sitting on your lap?"

"They're so cute"

"I want a relationship like that"

The game didn't go great but it was okay for a first time player. Lando had helped her out when she was about to die but it was already too late. He had stayed pretty calm compared to when she tried his simulator. He only screamed at her two times. He would've done it more often if she wasn't sitting on his lap and basically screamed her ears of when he did.

"You wanna play again?" He asked her. "Yeah, I kinda like it." "Great, as long as you're not gonna be stealing my computer."

Lando yawned and Iris looked at her phone to check the time. It was already ten o'clock. Time had flown past as Iris played a few more games.

"Aww, is it past your bedtime?" Iris joked. "No, but I think I am going to bed." "I'm tired too, so I'm coming with you." "That was it chat. I don't know when I'll be streaming again but I'll see you then."

Iris walked to Lando's bedroom and opened his closet to look for something to sleep in while he ended his stream. She had already changed into the shirt she had picked out when Lando walked in. He got changed too and after brushing their teeth, they got to bed.

"Goodnight Lando." "Goodnight Iris. Sweet dreams, hopefully they're about me." He winked.

~~*~~
I can't believe we passed 3k reads. That's crazy, I never even expected anyone to ever read this. The ranks are even more crazy thanks guys.