Potsticker (Kara)

She paced back and forth, her teeth grinding together slightly and her feet hitting the floor rhythmically.
'Kara I'm sorry but this is too far.' You whispered, anger and fear and upset bubbling up until you felt like you could explode.
'Maybe it is. What then?' She looked angry and pissed and you furrowed your eyebrows further.
'Kara.' You warned.
'What. Then.'
'I don't know.' You exhaled, exhausted.
'You can't just give up on me.' She stepped forward.
'Kara. You aren't giving me much choice.' You stepped back and looked down.
'I ate on of your fucking potstickers. One. And now you're going all bat shit crazy on me!' She turned and paced again.
'It was my last one!' You shouted.
'You've eaten mine before.' She retorted.
'Kara, that was different and you know it.' You said lowly.
'Are you sure? I don't remember making this much of a deal?' She snarled back.
'Were you carrying a half-kryptonian child who wants to eat the world and gives you the worst back pains and swollen ankles ever?' You step up to her now, tears prickling your eyes. Fucking hormones.
'No I wasn't.' She hung her head.
'I just wanted my last potsticker so maybe, just maybe, your child would stop kicking my stomach for one second!' You threw your hands up.
'Babe, I'm sorry.' She tried to grab your wrist.
'No. Not tonight. Tonight you sleep at Alex and Maggie's.' You tilt your chin up and cross your arms over your round stomach.
'Seriously? Love, it was only one-'
'Don't say another word Kara.' You warn her.
'But-'
'Alex's. Now.' You point to the door.
She's gone for a second and back with an overnight bag, head hung low and arms drooping.
'I love-'
'Go.' You say.
She kisses you quickly, still slow enough for you to pull away, but of course you didn't.
She left and you sighed, crying because you missed her already. Pregnancy really made you emotional.
At Alex's
Alex opened the door to see Kara looking at her feet.
'The wife kick you out again?' Alex asked.
'Yeah.' She sighed.
'What for?'
'Stole her potsticker.'
'Oh sis. When will you learn to not touch a pregnant woman's food?'
She groans in response.
'Come on. The spare bed is calling you.' Alex hauls her sister in.
'Thank god the make up sex is worth it.' Kara muttered under her breath.