013

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Antonio and Milan broke up is what she told me

We've been hanging out for a while, and I never had so much fun with a female like this in a while.

My plan was to get her to give it up, and get my fame up.

I didn't like this hoe at all, she was a stripper.

I was on my way to pick her up right now. We were going to get Chicken & Waffles, then just talk.

Kentrell told me her shit was good af, so I wanna see for myself.

Hell yeah, I'm cool with her baby dad, but if i gotta kill that nigga then so be it.

Milan's POV

I was staying in an AirBnb cause' I didn't want to just fuck up Jayda & Kev's house like that

Me and Antonio broke up cause from what TSR posted, he was performing with this thot, and they were touchy, so fuck it. I'm not going back to him, fuck him.

I was looking cute right now, with my big ass baby bump.

Dave wanted to go out to eat, so I couldn't turn that down.

We've been getting closer, and this'll be our first time out in public TOGETHER.

I'm taking things slow with Dave, We are currently just friends.

Then my phone started ringing.

"Hey Dave" I said turning off the room light answering the phone call

"I'm outside, hurry up" He said.

I starting cheesinggg.

"Here I come" Then the call ended.

I got to the car, and then got in.

He looked me up and down, licking his lips.

"Nice car, is it yours?" I said putting on my seatbelt

"Yeah." He said pulling off.

"Oh, you got a nice G-Wagon" I said smiling at him, and he grabbed my hand kissing it.

Its giving LOVE.

We made it to the restaurant, it was nice, I'd definitely come again.

I ordered a regular Chicken & Waffles, so did Dave but he spiced his up with his own ingredients...New york shit.

𝟤𝟩 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

We were just talking and laughing, then I got a call.

"One second Dave." I said getting up going to the bathroom.

"What do you want Antonio?" I said getting easily frustrated.

"So you going on dates with niggas now? Laughing and giggling" He said I could tell he was angry.

"So what Antonio! You can fuck groupies, and do a whole lot but as soon, as I enjoy myself your quick to kill somebody" I said yelling into the phone cause who is this nigga talking to.

"Cut that nigga off, or I'll have somebody come do it for me." He said hanging up.

I was about to leave out, and then he facetimed me.

"What the fuck Antonio?" I said putting the camera on the ceiling.

"Look" He was outside the restaurant, got a clear picture of Dave.

"Your a fucking psycho, Antonio." I said hanging up, I walked out the bathroom, and back to the booth with Dave.

"Sorry." I said sitting there looking at Antonio's car pull off.

"You good. Need a napkin?" He said chuckling looking at my titties, and milk was coming out. This is normal but I hated it.

"I'm sorry" I said grabbing the napkin stuffing it into my bra to stop the dripping.

𝖶𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗂𝗋𝖻𝗇𝖻.

I cried, and cried about to whole Antonio situation at the restaurant. I called Jayda over, so I wouldn't stress myself.

To Be Continued...