5 ~ Edited

Okay woah it's been a long time since I last edited a chapter
Edited : 01/10/2023

_________________
Wednesday (4 days left
Morning
POV : George

I slowly opened my eyes as certain noises and movement woke me up. Unknown faces stood around me and freed me from the chains. I had to be vigilant and watch their every move, luckily there were only two of them. I couldn't hear what either of them said because they spoke very quietly, but one of the guards left the cell. A strong hand grabbed my arm tightly, he scowled at me, fucking hell?
"Don't even try anything stupid"  The Guard warned

I wonder if they've found my knife yet. Although if they had found it I would certainly have noticed.

The man dragged me deeper and deeper into the cellar. We passed dozens of cells and rooms that I didn't know existed. He closed a door that was made of dark wood, it looked almost scary. As I looked around I noticed different types of devices that would torture a person until their last breath. I had to free myself, if I don't free myself now I could end up here like many other criminals. I kicked back and the guard released my arm in pain and staggered back, eventually falling to the ground. I grabbed the knife that I had been hiding the whole time, the guard looked at me in terror.

~~ because of certain reason this scene won't get rewritten because I don't like it or at least I don't like writing something like that (hurting people with weapons)
The only thing you need to know to keep reading is that George attacked the guard with his knife and as he tried to leave he heard a familiar voice that belong to dream. ~~

I hid behind a wooden beam. Dream ran down the long stairs along with a guard,
"I'm sure I just heard something Prince" The Guard said, so they really heard him? "Prince, stay here" The Guard commanded.

I notice how the Guard walked over to the room where they actually wanted to kill me or something. I heard how the Guard found the other guard.
"What the.. what happened?!"
Dream was standing in the front of one cell. The Guard wouldn't see me if I would go to Dream. I kept paying attention if someone was coming and walked over to Dream.

"Dream?" I whispered from the back, he immediately turned around and looked me in the eyes " George?! What happened in here?" Dream whispered, not breaking the eye contact,
"Hard to explain? All you need to know is that I sort of had to protect myself..",
Dream tried to say something but the Guard came back, Dream hid me behind him. It was a true miracle that the guard didn't see me , maybe they're stupid after all?

"What's wrong?" Dream asked, his voice was shaky
"This goddamn thief killed the Guard. Now he can be everywhere. This thief is such a brat and won't behave! We immediately have to tell the King " The Guard said, I notice how the anger got bigger in myself and didn't notice how I started to pull at Dream's Clothes. "Come Prince, we need to keep you safe" The Guard said while going up the stairs with Dream, I followed the two slowly and hid myself sometimes before I got caught.

"I will be right back. I need to go to my Room " Dream muttered, his voice was not shaky anymore. The Guard let out a small sigh and nodded. I noticed how Dream grabbed my arm and immediately pulled me into his room, I wonder how they couldn't see me now. He closed the door behind him and then straight looked at me And you could see the Anger in his eyes.

"That's the last time I'm helping you out!" Dream almost yelled but we both knew he had to stay calm before the others find out that I'm here.
"I don't think that's true" I joked with a wide grin
"No George I'm serious, this is the last time. I don't want to help you anymore with you're stupid crimes" Dream hissed,
"Oh don't be like that.." George said as he casually sat on the prince's bed however Dream asked him to leave the castle before the others found him, but George couldn't leave yet.

"Would you prefer seeing me lifeless?" George asked out of the sudden , not grinning anymore.
"What are you saying? Of course I wouldn't prefer something like that" Dream mumbled as he came closer as well to sit down with him.
"Then I can't leave" George simply said and met directly with the prince's angry eyes. "Why not", He asked as his voice grew louder.

"Do you really think I'm here for no reason? I need this diamond otherwise I will lose my life" George spoke such cruel words as gently and calmly as ever. "What the hell? What do you mean you lose your life?" Dream asked as looked at George confused. "You heard me"

The mood was ruined, well it generally was.Dream was overwhelmed, George needed the diamond otherwise he would die? He could never see George again... On the other hand, Dream can no longer afford to help him, in the end his father would probably find out.

"That's it, you need to leave, I'm sure there is another way how you can survive. Without stealing " Dream tripped over his own words while opening the Window for George. It was obvious that this whole situation was overwhelming for Dream, they could kill him?For not stealing?

"Why don't you come with me?" George suggested and Dream gave him a look of suprise , he couldn't just leave! He was the prince after all.
George got up from the bed and moved closer to the window and close to Dream's body. "You have like no free room , can't do anything without getting watched over - just like a little kid.." George whispered close to Dream's ear as he tugged slightly at his sleeve for attention.
"I can't just..leave?!" Dream gulped at the close tension between the two ,"Of course you can"

George held out a hand with a grin , Dream signed and in the end he grabbed the warm hand of the other boy in front of him.
"When we're in town we need something to hide your face And maybe get some comfy clothes for you, you know?" George said with a small laugh, Dream agreed and grabbed something from under his bed " I think this would make it, the mask was from my Mom and also my Dad don't know I actually have it " Dream said, George smiled at him and helped him with putting it on. "You ready?" George asked while getting ready with him to jump down, Dream gave him a small nod. George grabbed his arm and Jumped with him down "how are we supposed to get out of the rest of the castle?" Dream whispered, George just smirked and immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him behind me.

______________

Oh damn This Chapter is like soooo boring ahhhh