~ A/N ~

Hello to those who decided to read this fanfiction of mine!

This is the first story I'm writing on this platform and English is my second language so please bear that in mind when you comment, thank you!

I'm writing an Avengers/MCU fanfic where the main character is an OC of mine. This is a LokixOC fanfic like it says in the title.

⚠️Warning⚠️

This fic will contain a whole bunch of triggers for a lot of people. For example; violence, torture, SA, SH, blood, manipulation, death and more. I will be putting  ⚠️ in the beginning of chapters that contain triggers.

⚠️ = one/few mentions. 

⚠️⚠️ = many/heavier mentions, mild descriptions. 

⚠️⚠️⚠️ = In depth description and imagery.

I do not own Marvel or of the characters. Disney owns them and all rights go to them. I only own Reyna and the plot.

The timeline may not line up properly and some minor details will be chanced but nothing to major for example some characters that are supposed to be dead aren't.

There will be some pretty bad language/lots of swearing in this just so you know plus I will be using the Scandinavian names for the gods and realms and such ex. Midgård, Asgård and stuff like that and if you don't know how to pronounce it, that's fine just pronounce it like you used to (Asgard and Midgard).

This will be set after Civil War and Ragnarök, (They end up on Sakaar and all that, but Odin does not die and the whole of Asgård is not destroyed) but Infinity war and Endgame does not happen. The events that happen in this fic is purely my imagination. 

Please comment on the chapters! I love reading about your reactions, thoughts, and opinions!! However, there is no need to be rude in there.

Thanks in advance!

Yours truly

~Ebba Chase