Chapter 30: Ghost

The daughter of the sea was in the woods. It was late at night, but she could see her surroundings because of the bright fires around her.

There was a clearing in the woods, where the outline of a pentagram was drawn in white.

Someone stood in the middle of it.

Percy could see there were a few people next to her. The demigod tried to look around, in hopes of locating where exactly she was within the woods. Unfortunately, she couldn't make out any distinct features.

The raven haired beauty wasn't sure what exactly was happening. Everything seemed to be happening so quick.

She felt...power course through her veins.

The demigod saw a bright aura of light surround someone near her. Percy couldn't make out any sounds or distinguish who else was with her.

Gasping, she awoke abruptly. The green eyed girl was back in her bedroom.

It was a dream.

She felt different. Her whole body seemed to have a tingling sensation.

Huh.

She looked down at her arms. For a moment, it appeared as though a faint glow emerged from her body. She blinked and suddenly it was gone.

The raven haired beauty assumed her mind was playing tricks on her.

Percy dismissed it, and got out of her bed. The demigod walked to her bathroom to get ready for the day.

➳➳➳➳

The group gathered at the Mikaelson mansion again.

Elijah spoke, "We have to formulate a plan on how to deal with our mother."

"We take down the witch. Bam! That's the plan." Thalia replied.

Reyna high-fived the hunter of Artemis.

The original smiled slightly. "I was hoping for something a bit more specific."

"Do we know where she is?" Annabeth asked, after smiling at Thalia.

Finn shook his head. "No."

"Well, I don't think mother dearest will stop until we're all dead." Kol commented.

"None of us are going to die." Percy responded.

Nico added to her statement, "Except for Esther."

Except for Easter.

The hybrid nodded. He didn't want the witch to have another opportunity to hurt Percy or his siblings.

The witch is going down.

—-

Nico, Will, Thalia, Annabeth, and Reyna went back to Percy's house. The demigods were staying with her, until they got rid of Esther.

The green eyed girl stayed at the Mikaelson house.

She and Klaus talked in the kitchen.

"I'm not gonna let her hurt you or your siblings." The demigod stated.

The hybrid reached for her hand and held it. "What about you, love?"

"What about me?" She sent him a smile. "I'm a pro at escaping death. Many have tried and failed. She's not going to be any different."

Klaus examined her eyes.

"Just...try to be careful." The hybrid spoke.

Percy laughed. "I'm always careful. I'm like the most careful person in the world."