30-Memories

I blink a couple of time to get my vision to stop being blurry. Ugh whats wrong with me i used to fight for a living and race cars just for fun what happened to all that. I'm broken out of my thoughts when i see more guns clicking and i see then pointed at the guys heads i feel strangely protective of them.

"So what metal is in the gun?" I asked casually as his arm tightens around my neck.

"Sliver the only thing that can kill you," he say laughing evilly. Idiot that wont kill me it wont even pierce me skin. 

"Okay then pull the trigger," i said as the guys scream no.

"My pleasure," he says as he pull the trigger i don't flinch i don't  move it just smiled as the bullet falls to the floor with a clank. I throw my elbow back making him let go of my neck and i twisted my body and grabbed his arm and flipped i moved on to the next guy and bring my leg up to hit his head making him fall. Weak. I moved onto another guys doing similar movements.another guy garbs my throat and hold me up slamming me onto the table where the guys left to help me fight. My head hit really hard and memories started to flow back to me like being hit by a train. I remember everything now. I gasped and quickly took to down the guy and scanned the my guys. I see that Steve is the closes to me and he done fighting so i sprinted over to him and hugged him. I started to cry a little feeling the empty peace's of me come back. 

"I remember everything,"i whispered into his chest as he hugs me back. I pulled back to look up at his face and see a tear role down his cheek. I used my thumb and wiped it away. I leaned up and kissed him. We break apart right when i feel more arms wrap around me and i laughed feeling whole again. 

"Come on beloved lets go home," Damian says pulling me away from Steve leading me out of the bar with his arm around my shoulders. Dick slides up next to us and puts his arm around my waist. We walked towards the a skinny black van and everyone climbed in. I ended sitting in Peter's lap and my feet on Stephen's lap. Sometime durning the ride back i fell asleep the Pete's heart beat.

~3rd Person~

The group of finally happy people got to the compound. Stormi was still asleep so Arthur pulled her into his arms to let Peter and Strange out of the car. Arthur carried the girl up to her room where all her soulmates climbed into the bed with her somehow all fitting in the same bed. 

~Regular POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night to see all my soulmates laying in my bed all cuddling close to me. I looked to my right to see Tim's arms around my middle and and on my left is Jason with his head buried into my hair his body is glued to my back. A small smile appears on my face as a watch all my handsome soulmates sleeping peacefully. I now know they will all ways stick with me no matter what. And i tend to be trouble after all this is story is just the beginning. After all i am Pure Trouble.