CAUTRO

Nala Pov.

i could feel myself waking up but my eyes wouldn't open yet.

"damn he really did her good" i could hear loco ass say.

wait till i open my eyes nigga.

"LOCO HUSH" everybody yelled at him. Making me open my eyes wide Everybody was crowding me just talking to me the room was spinning and shit and my head was throbbing.

"can yall back tf up, one of yall breath stank"'i said sitting up from laying on the couch. "Somebody knock ha ass back out" loco said flicking my forehead. I slapped his hand.

The room stopped spinning and i could see everybody clearly. But i still had this pounding headache. "girl we thought you been dead, thats what happened when you mess with dogs you get dog walked" my momma said handing me a blue pill with a cup of water. "its not the time Tameka" i said rolling my eyes and taking the pill downing it with the water. "Yea please knock ha ass back out before i knock her out of existence"

We all started laughing. Thats when i noticed i aint hear Amar so i looked around tryna seen if he was in the living room. "your boyfriend aint here calm down" "shut up niya im looking for my phone" mhms and yea ight went around the room.

Thats when the door open everybody looked seeing MAR walk in with some girl. Damn thats how we feeling mar i just got knocked out. I hate niggas foreal. "I just came to grab some shit damn" he said walking up to his room. He looked back down and we locked eyes. I scrunched up my face cause fuck you looking at.

"I see the beast done woke up" mar said still walking to his room.

"akikiki suck my dick"' i said loud enough so he could hear. "Mrs meka she kiss you with that mouth" he stopped walking turning facing everybody "nah i kiss my nigga with this mouth"

he grabbed the girl with him by her neck and kissed her. This nigga really think he can out petty me? HA! "his mouth still taste like mint?" i said titling my head looking at the girl.

"NOOOOOOO" all the boys said jumping up and down while all the girls screamed running around. My momma just shook her head walking away. "Really Mar? im out bye yall" the girl said we all waved to her being petty.

poor girl i wasn't even coming at her just wanted to make mar ass mad.

"females get a little kiss think they the shit"

"that wack ass kiss made me feel like shit tf"

my lying ass.

everybody was quiet but laughing and being instigators just by making looks.

"Same here Ash definitely kiss better"

see niggas really aint shit or maybe i aint shit. He started first though.

"hope you catch one of her many diseases, be blessed out here tho"

this went on for a few more minutes cause man is we both childish, petty, and like to get the last word. At this point i was done talking to him.

"ok mar you got it stfu now"

"yea stop cock blocking when you ready to fuck text me other then that im cool on you"

okk ouch.

"alright you being disrespectful now" kman said being serious. He just laughed and went in his room.

Megan throat babies 🐎💜

may 💞: damn you good sis?