𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

I turn the music up as I sit on the sofa, reading through a few of the comments on my newest video that I had posted only a few hours ago. It was to celebrate me hitting five million and honestly I felt like I didn't deserve it all, the other boys definitely did and Puffy, Niki and Hannah all deserved more love as well. The video had included a ton of clips from the beginning of my career as a YouTuber and it was nice to watch through my older videos and pick out my favorite memories with my friends as well as post some extra content that I hadn't gotten the chance to share before.

I nod my head a little as the beat drops to my song and look up to see Clay give me a small smile before heading to his recording room which we had redone recently. I return the smile and lay back down the blanket wrapping around myself. I know that he has a stream later today with Tommy where he is in prison with him. Honestly even I was shocked about Dream killing Tommy because I hadn't read the script much recently so I was literally in shock as I watched the stream live from the living room.

I look over suddenly when I see my phone ringing quietly as it sits on the little table, still silenced because I hadn't fixed it since I had gone back to streaming. It was just easier to keep it on silence so I wouldn't get calls in the middle of an important stream, having to stop it to just pick up the phone and probably cause a pause in the script.

"Hey," I pick up the phone and a smile grows across my face as I see who it is. I haven't really been in contact with her recently due to the fact that she has been busy with her fiancé and I've come back to the United States so there is a slight timeline difference between the two of us.

"Hey love," Hannah greets me because she is practically a big sister to me as she has pretty much been involved in every big thing that has ever happened in my life. I could tell Hannah everything and she might lecture me lovingly but she never would yell at me or intentionally do something to hurt me.

"What's up?" I laugh lightly, switching tabs so I am going back to where I am trying to watch over some of the footage so I can send it to my new editor who Will suggested to me. I have started recording shorts with Clay and the others which I edit by myself because I still love editing videos but have found it easier to have someone edit my main channel videos.

"Just missed you," She tells me and I laugh a little because we really have never gone this long without talking to each other. I mean, yeah, she likes my tweets and stuff but it's not the same as having a real conversation. "How are you?" Hannah asks and I laugh a little because I know why she is asking. As much as I love her and how much time I have spent with her I know due is very protective of her people and even though she wants to talk to me I know that to her, my safety both mentally and physically comes first.

"I'm doing good Han," I say as I sit up so I'm not slouched all over the sofa and I hear Clay yelling for George in the other room which makes me giggle a little bit. "I'm better with Clay." I tell her, pretty much knowing the next question. I know she watched the stream, she tells me that she watches all of them, but she would be the one to guess that I would lie about everything because if I'm being honest I have before.

There is a silent pause that comes in the call.

"If he hurts you again," Hannah starts to threaten and I get a memory flood back to me of the two of us standing on the garden of the school grounds. The memory of both her and Will standing in front of me protectively, both taller then almost all of the kids in our courses. They had been busy telling a boy who was older then myself to back off even though I had told them that I could deal with the guy by myself but neither of them were taking that.

"He won't," I cut her off from continuing on with her threat. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if a whole war broke out if he were to hurt me again because Will said he forgave him for a what he did, thankfully, but the look in his eyes told me that if he ever did something like that again, Will would be going to jail.

"I'm just saying if he does," Hannah says nonchalantly and I roll my eyes slightly, knowing what she is going to say next. "I like murder and know how to hide a body." She says as if it's nothing and I scoff a little.

"You're not going to fly across the sea to murder someone," I laugh some and she makes a small noise which sounds like a hum. I shake my head no, because she is making threats but at the same time I don't know if she will follow through with them. Honestly I am just waiting for Hannah to show up at our apartment one day without even knowing our address.

"Maybe I will," She says and I can practically see the grin on her face that I grew up with as we used to cause all sorts of trouble. "Maybe I won't." Hannah says sounding amused and we both break into laughter a second later because we haven't talked in forever and I miss her.