Chapter 2

"Joonie."

"Holy-" The latter stops himself from saying anything more and takes a deep breath to calm himself down. Then he gently sets the vial clasped between his fingers aside and turns to face the guest.

It hasn't even been seven hours since they're last encounter and he's already here. And judging my the smile on his face, victory's on his side.

"What?" In a tone filled with exhaustion, Namjoon asks the grinning man.

"Guess whose free from ajıdaar? This one?" He jabs a thumb at himself before making himself at home.

Jin closes the door behind him and enters the abode Namjoon lives in.

"How did it go with the high circle?"

"Not bad. Got mad but it didn't last for too long." He casually responds.

Namjoon goes back to doing what he was doing, mixing some ingredients to capture the right color he wants within the vial.

"I still don't think this is a good idea."

"Neither do I." Jin responds flatly. "But if it keeps that mutt away, I'm willing to take the risk."

There's obviously no hope in changing his mind. As far as Namjoon knows, if Jin's set his mind on something, he'll push through with it no matter what.

"So where is ajıdaar?"

"Earth."

Namjoon stop what he's doing and blankly looks up. "I'm sorry what? Where?"

"I said he's in earth."

"You're joking." Namjoon quickly whirls around. "Tell me you didn't actually send ajıdaar to earth."

This isn't good at all. Ajidaar should be fine if he's present in other realms but earth is an exemption. Why? Because dragon don't exist.

Jin blinks. "I sent ajidaar to earth."

And Namjoon breaks the vial he has in his hand. "We're in trouble."

-

Your POV

Class ended about twenty minutes ago and you're currently heading home. But that's until something from behind a bush causes you to stop.

You looks around, noticing that there's no one but you. Maya could've accompanied you home today like she always does but had to go back at her place.

The bush rustles yet again and instead of flinching, you inch closer.

Worst case scenario? A frog jumps out and you pee your uniform in the middle of the street.

It's not until you hear a certain whimper that you conclude it's not a frog. At least now you can breath. Maybe a puppy got stuck.

Just as you're about to reach a hand forward, something jumps out from the bush and it ends up tackling you to the ground. Your back hits the carpeted grass as sniffing sounds resonate the air. Wincing from the impact, you slowly squint your eyes open as you get up.

But when you look to the side, you realize that whatever was making that whimpering sound wasn't a puppy. A strained scream gets stuck in your throat at the sight of a weird creature.

It's walking on two legs, with two front arms hanging in the air. It also has two set of wings that appear to small to carry its body. Strangely enough, it has a vibrant shade of firey blue. A weird color for what you can assume is an animal.

It looks harmless though. It's sniffing your bag.

But the more you look at it, the more you come to realize that it almost resembles a dragon.

It has an alluring shade that attracts the eyes like a candy. It makes this baby whimpering sound that's similar to a puppy and it's the size of your arm.

It suddenly turns to you and you find yourself holding your breath.

"T-there. There." You stutter as it slowly begins to near you. It tilts his head cutely as those brown eyes examine you. For something that resembles a dragons, it has cheeks that looks like blueberry muffins.

Talking about dragons. Shouldn't they be extinct? Or better yet, nothing but a mythical tale? The golden chain around its neck suddenly catches your attention. There's a star pendant hanging on it.

A soft nudge on your arm brings you back to reality and that when you realize that the dragon's resting its head on your lap.

It's harmless. You conclude.

And it looks like a baby dragon.

You bring your gaze towards your environment, finding it weird as to how there's bot a single human present at the park right now.

Then you look back at the dragon, slowly reaching your fingers to let it. A satisfied purr emits from the creature in your lap.

Even if you find your current situation strange, you won't deny that you're amazed.

"Where did you come from little buddy?"

It snuggles into your lap as a response.

"What's your name?"

As if it understood you, the baby dragon shakes it's head.

You bite the bottom of your lip, trying not to freak out. Everything that's taking place is weird but you're trying to hold yourself together.

"Should I give you a name?" It's a question directed mostly to yourself but the dragon ends up nodding it head.

Again, you try not to freak out. It understood you.

You're not sure wether this creature is a boy or a girl. As your fingers glide from its wings, down to its neck where the golden chain is, you think hard.

Something that can work for both a girl and a boy.

"Jimin." The moment you say that word, the pendant glows a golden shade of boy, blinding you for a full second. Then it disappears.

You gaze at the once blank pendant only to suddenly find the words Jimin encrypted above the letters of your name.

As these events take place, two certain deity stay hidden behind a ginormous tree in the earth realm.

Namjoon turns to Jin - who now seems ready to yank his own head off.

"I made a mistake." He admits and Namjoon lifts an eyebrow.

"You think?"