13. actors

Y/N Pov.:

"Psst don't wake her." a voice said.

"But we need to go to work." another voice said.

"I'm up." i said quiet and opened my eyes and saw that i was in the living room. "How did i got here ?"

"Sry i said that he shouldn't wake you." Ty said.

"We need to go." Jacob said.

"Give me 5 seconds and i be back." i said and walked upstairs and changed in mom jeans and an oversized hoodie.

"Let's go." i said when i walked down and saw that they waited for me.

Then we drove in our car to set for our first filming day. We all then went different ways to our trailers. In my trailer i found a planer with all my termins i would have. I should be in 10 minutes in trailer 3 for my styling. Because i didn't know where were all the trailers, i went out and looked around. After some minutes i found trailer 3 and knocked at the door. "It's open."

"Hello, i'm Y/N Y/L/N and i should be here for my styling." i said. Then my eyes widened when Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper) und Lexi Rabe (Morgan) sat there with her mom.

"Sit down please." the makeup artist said and pointed to the chair next to Gwyneth.

"I'm Gwyneth, but you can call me Gwyn. Welcome in the Stark family." she said.

"Thanks, i'm Y/N." i said.

"Are you playing Ella ?" Lexi asked.

"That's me." i said and she nodded.

"We are going to film today the scene where you met Pepper and Morgan for the first time and then when you met all the avengers for the first time, so we do simple clothes and makeup." the makeup artist said and i nodded.

After an hour of chatting around with Gwyn and Lexi we were called to set.

We filmed our scene where i would drive with a taxi to their home in the woods. They would do a DNA test to be sure that i'm really Tony's daughter. After that they would just talk a little.

"Okay thank you, that was great." Joe said.

"Now to the avengers building." Anthony said and we all went our way to the next set.

I became a little nervous. I mean i will meet the MCU actors now. "Don't be nervous. They are nice." Lexi said.

"Thanks Lexi, why aren't you nervous ?" i asked.

"I saw them before and i'm young." she said and i agreed.

"Y/N come over please." Anthony said and i walked to the group of people. It was too late to turn around when i realised that they were all the actors.

"Guys, this is Y/N. She played Ella, so please be nice to her." Anthony said.

"Hello, i'm Elisabeth but call me Lizzie." she said and hugged me.

"I'm Brie." she hugged me.

"I'm Jeremy." he hugged me.

"I'm Mark." he hugged me.

"I'm Don." he hugged me.

"I'm Benedict." he hugged me.

"You know who we are." Anthony said and hugged me.

"Sebastian and Anthony, just in case." Sebastian hugged me.

"I know." i laughed.

"See i knew it." Anthony said.

"I just wanted to make sure." Sebastian said.

"Just by the way i knew all your names." i said.

"Fan ?" Mark asked.

"Childhood." i answered.

"Great a new Tom Holland." Anthony said.

"Actually two." Ty came behind me.

"Right." Anthony said.

"He is maybe a Tom Holland but i'm not." i said.

"Who isn't a Tom Holland ?" Tom came to us.

"She said that." Sebastian said.

"I'm not as talented as he is." i said.

"I saw your movie and you did a great job" Sebastian said.

"Thanks."

"How old are you again ?" Anthony asked.

"23."

"Great job for that." he said and i thanked him.

"Okay guys on position." Joe said and we all went on position. Me, Gwyn and Lexi in the elevator and the others on the other side in the room. We played the scene where i would met for the first time all the avengers. They would be shocked that Tony had one more daughter and did one more DNA test. Then i would tell them my life story and show them my powers. I can control water, fire , air and earth. All the Elementals and everything between like ice.

"Thank you everyone, that was perfect." Anthony said.

"Y/N you did great." Lizzie said.

"Yeah finally a kid that can concentrate." Anthony said and looked to Tom.

"Not my fault if you bring me to laugh." Tom said.

"That's it for today." Joe said and we all went to our trailers. I checked the time and it was already 3 pm.

After i changed again i walked to our car and waited for the boys to come out.

"For who are you waiting ?" Sebastian and Anthony came to me.

"Just for Tom and Ty to come so we can drive home." i said.

"Poor girl that you need to live with them." Anthony said.

"Actually i need to live with Tom, Ty, Haz und Jacob together." i chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Sebastian said and we all laughed. "Then see you around Y/N and again, you did great today." we winked at me.

"Thanks Sebastian."

"I hope you will work like that everyday." Anthony said.

"I try my best."

"That's what i want to hear." he said and they walked away.

"Did they said something dumb ?" Tom and Ty came to me.

"Actually they don't, they were nice to me." i said.

"I did something wrong." Tom said. We laughed and then drove home.

Back home we all chilled in the living room and then made pasta for dinner. yes talked about the day and laughed about Tom that Anthony and Sebastian are only to him mean.