14. engagement

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay Y/N that was great but i feel like something is missing." Joe said when we shot a scene where Ella and Peter are training together. "Tom with your part is everything perfect but something is missing in hers."

"Can i bring 2 ideas ?" i asked.

"Of course." Joe said.

"Idea 1, we put a flickflack in the choreography so Ella seems more trained. Idea 2, Peter not always wins. She uses her powers and dodge his arms with air and then kicks him in the stomach." i said.

"I love both of them. Maybe we can do both and then look which one looks better." Anthony said.

"I love them too but can you do a flickflack ?" Joe asked.

"I could once, let me try it." i said and went to a gym mat. I took a deep breath and then did a flickflack.

"Is there anything i can't do ?" Tom asked and i laughed embarrassed.

"Okay let's do these 2 scenes and then move on." Anthony said.

Then we shot the scenes some times from different views. "Okay thanks. I think that should be enough."

"Go home you two, it's late." Joe said. I checked the watch and it was nearly 6 pm.

After we changed we drove home again. Then i went in the shower and put on sweatpants and an oversized shirt. I blow dried my hair and then walked down in the kitchen to hang out with the boys in the living room. I got a glas of water and some snacks and then went in the living room.

"What's up Y/N. How was filming ?" Jacob said.

"Great. Everyone is nice to me and i really enjoy it." i said. "When do we have our scene together ?"

"I think next week." he said and i nodded.

"Y/N ?" Ty screamed through the house.

"Living room." i said.

"Oh hey, uhhh snacks." he sat down next to me and ate my snacks.

"Let some for me, Ty." i said and grabbed the chips again. "What did you want ?"

"I just wanted to say that our kiss scene is tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you." he said.

"Okay."

"I know because after you told me that you ne-" but i put my hand over his mouth and gave him a 'do it and your death' stare.

"What are we doing guys ?" Tom said and sat down next to me.

"Let's begin a series." Haz said.

"Love that." Jacob said.

"Let's do Modern Family." i said and put on Netflix.

"Good decision." Ty said and grabbed the chips again.

We were at episode 2 when my phone buzzed and i got a message. I took my phone and saw that i got 2 messaged from Josh.

Bro 🖤🥔

*send a photo*
SHE SAID YES !!!!!

I looked at the picture and saw her hand with the beautiful ring. Tears went down my cheek and i was shocked that it was really happening.

"Y/N can you gi- Oh my god Y/N are you okay ?" Haz said and sat down in front of me and everybody looked at me.

"Talk to us. What happened ?" Ty asked.

Before i could answer my phone buzzed again and i got a call from Josh. I immediately took it but put it on speaker.

"Y/N you okay ? You didn't respond."

"You didn't warned me. You didn't told me you would do it today." i said between sobs.

"Are you crying because of that ?"

"We told each other everything." i said and all the boys were confused what i'm talking about. They only knew that i'm talking to my brother because of the name on my phone.

"You little potato." he chuckled. "Please don't be mad. I just forgot it. Aren't you happy ?"

"I'm not mad, i am happy. You just getting old and when i come back than you will have kids and forget me."

"I'm not like your dad, potato. Trust me, i could never forget you."

"Thanks." then it hit me again. "OH MY GOD SHE SAID YES !" i screamed.

"That took you long."

"Tell me everything. How does it feel to be engaged ? How did she react ? Where did you do it ?"

"It doesn't feel different only that i'm sure that she is also sure with our future. She cried like you did. I bought her a rose and then we stood right before the eifel tower. And you know at a special time the lights go on and i did the perfect timing. So when i opened the ring box the light went on."

"Ahhhhhh how cute is that ? I'm so proud of you. Your are going to me a great husband and a great father and a great grandpa."

"Keep the ball low Y/N. I would talk more but i called you right after i did it and we wanted to you eat so i need to go. See you on tuesday my little potato."

"See you im tuesday fiancé." and then i ended the call and fell back on the sofa.

"And why did she cry again ?" Tom asked.

"Don't behave like you never cry, you little baby." Haz said.

"My brother is engaged." i said quiet.

"We know, but why is that a bad thing ?" Jacob asked confused.

"He didn't warn me that he would do it today. Then he just sends me a picture of the ring and a message that she said yes." i said happy.

"Can we see the ring ?" Ty asked and i nodded.

I took my phone and pick out the picture. "That's it."

"That looks beautiful."

"She looks so happy."

"Maybe you are going to be aunt soon." Jacob said.

"No no no, i'm not ready to be an aunt yet." i said panicked.

Ty put a hand on my shoulder. "You would be a great aunt."

"No, i couldn't even go out with the baby without that everyone would think it's mine. And i wouldn't be there the hole time. I can't be a part of my sister journeys, from a girl to a women. And now i can't be at the baby's growing." i put my hands over my eyes.

Tom pulled me in his chest and wrapped his arms around me shoulders. "Shhhh, they don't even said anything about a baby. You have enough time to be a great aunt in the future. And now you are a great sister. You did a great job with helping for a ring. She looked very happy." he said.

"You think so ?" i looked up at him.

"We all think so." Haz put his hand on my knee.

"Oh my god that's embarrassing." i said and sat down normally again. "I never cry in front of people." i whipped my tears away.

"It's not embarrassing. We are your friends and we help you." Jacob said.

"Luna will never believe that you guys are my friends." i laughed.

"Luna ?" Ty asked.

"My little sister. She always tried that i get some friends but it never happened. And now without her help i got friends." i laughed.

"Sounds like a wise girl." Ty said.

"Not really. She is just really pretty and famous in her school and i friends with everyone." i laughed. "Whatever, it was a long day. I'll go to bed. Thanks guys."

"Night Y/N." they all said and i went upstairs.