CHAPTER 55 : PAIRED UP

"Hey Dad" The twins said as they went down, Sirius smiled and gave the two a hug.

"Your Mum's owl swooped in last night" Sirius said and gave the twins the letter.

The twins took the letter and started to read it, it was easier to tell who's who, since Archer's hair was ones again brown.

"Give Uncle Rem a piece of our mind?" Archer questioned.

"No cussing" Scorpius said looking at Archer.

"I think it'll work" Archer said and waited for their Uncle to arrive at the kitchen.

Sirius looked at them curiously when Remus arrived they saw how the two pulled him aside.

The twins left the letter at the table, so Sirius took it, he started to read it and he's eyes widen in shock.

He wanted to write at Regulus'bewitched parchment, but sadly Regulus took it back, and told him he had some business to do with it.

He wanted to go to her, to ask her, but he remembered that he's still a wanted man, he can owl her.

With that in thought Sirius ran back to his room to write a letter to Diana.

As he was about to write someone knocked on his door, he opened it and Saw Regulus.

"What?", He asked as he opened the door.

"We have an order meeting today, remember?" Regulus said and Sirius mentally scolded himself.

"You forgot didn't you?" Regulus said and He nodded, his brother chuckled at him, and Sirius glared.

"Faster Ann's down stairs" Regulus said in a teasing tone, and Sirius rolled his eyes, before going down with his brother.

"Ms. Lupin" Dumbledore said when he saw Diana.

"Severus" Dumbledore said, as he pulled Snape from behind him.

He remembered a bet he had with McGonagall, and he will not let the Professor win, but regarding the events in the past McGonagall had already won.

"Diana" Snape said when he saw the girl.

"Severus" She spat, and Sirius would've done the same thing, Remus looked at the two who arrived and gave Regulus a sort of signal.

Regulus got it because he pushed Sirius down at the chair.

"Sorry" He said and Diana gave him a playful eyeroll.

"How many times do you have to say sorry?" Diana said as she neared Snape.

"Until it gets into his greasy big head that you forgive him" Athena said showing up from nowhere.

"That hurts" Snape said and Athena rolled her eyes before giving him a hug.

"What the fuck is happening?" Sirius said as he looked at the three.

"I forgave him ever since I saw him crying at Godricks Hollow's" Diana said, and Athena let go of the hug that she gave Snape.

Snape glared at Sirius, and it was completely understandable.

"Well I believe we'll start in a few" Dumbledore said as he sat down, they waited for a few minutes until Kingsley and the others arrived.

Regulus nudged Sirius and pointed at Diana, Sirius nudged Remus and Pointed at Athena.

"Why do you keep on nudging eachother, doesn't it hurt?" Diana said, as she was observing the three.

"Well-you"

"H-g-fuck"

"Y-shit-f"

The three were stammering to find the proper words, Athena looked at them and chuckled, Diana rolled her eyes, and she would be lying if she saif she didn't find it cute.

"It's alright if you don't have an answer" Diana said waving it off.

Even if she did wave the situation off, she was still curious why the boys were nudging eachother, and pointed at them, it was funny to watch, and she knows she's being dense.

"Well let us start our meeting" Dumbledore said, and they started to discuss on who should be following who.

"Sir isn't it easier if one was undercover, and the other one would be you know the one to fight them off" Regulus suggested.

"Then who do you suggest? They are following Avery after all" Dumbledore said.

"Sir I suggest Sirius, and Diana, with Sirius being an animagi he can easily spot the two, and with Diana's skills I'm sure that they can work perfectly", Regulus said with a sly smirk on his face, Dumbledore smiled and agreed to him.

Diana's eyes widen and glared at Regulus, she doesn't know what the boy's planning to do.

"Do any of you want to speak up?" Dumbledore said.

"May I speak" Molly said, and Dumbledore nodded.

"Sir I think it would be good if we pair up Athena and Remus, for the mission in the woods, I've seen Athena battle numerous times, and the both of them are really good in defence, I think they can work perfectly" Molly said, Dumbledore smiled, and nodded.

"Well I'll allow it", Dumbledore said, Diana and Athena, looked at eachother before sighing.

"Alright that's all you are all dismissed" Dumbledore said, Tonks kissed Remus in the cheek and took her leave.

"When do we start our mission?" Diana asked no one in particular when everyone was out of the room.

"Anytime you're free love, but we should really watch them from time to time" Sirius said, and Diana nodded.

"How about us?", Athena asked Remus.

"We start later at night", He said softly.

"And Regulus a word?" Diana said glaring at the boy, Regulus laughed, and shooked his head.

"It's meant to happen shithead" Regulus said, and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Yeah thanks for the shitshow arsehole" Diana said sarcastically, and left, Athena following her.

"Thanks for the shitshow Reg", Sirius said with a greatfull smile.

"You're welcome, don't mess up your chance, both of you" Regulus said looking at the two sternly.

"Molly was-"

"Yes I asked her to be a part of it, and she agreed", Regulus said, and the two smiled at him even wider.

"Well this is one of your greatest shitshows that you ever had pulled" Remus said.

"A simple thank you would be appreciated", Regulus said and the two thanked him.

---

:))