eighteen

The end of the year was coming close. The last month at Hanlim was fun and eventful. Everyone had fun doing little community activites on the campus. They mingled and socialised (which I can't do in real life). But that was it! Everyone packed up and their six months were over. But of course, they still came twice a week for simple lessons but they were staying at the dorms. But before we go any longer into the story why don't we look into the time when all of the students of Hanlim were packing up.

It was chaos in Itzy's rooms. Ryujin was looking under all the beds trying to find the fluffy slippers that Beomgyu gave her. Their beds were filled with clothes and everything else. Yeji shouted to Lia from the bathroom "Where is my cleansing cream?"
Lia looked at Yeji's mess and saw it "It's here unnie! On your bed!"

It was a bit calmer in the boys' dorm but it was as messy as the girls'. Heuning Kai just realised "How in the world did I manage to bring all these plushies with me in the first place"
Yeonjun chuckled "Hyuka, you bought some when we got here"
He scratched his head "How am I to pack all these?"
Yeonjun replied "Just stuff them in the car, simple"

Soobin groaned in annoyance "Where is my power bank?! I've been looking for it since forever"
Taehyun and Beomgyu helped Soobin look. Taehyun looked in the bathroom and tripped over something, he lifted up the bathroom mat and saw the power bank. He picked it up while frowning, he brought it outside saying "Hyung, I found it. Why the hell was it under the bathroom mat?"
Soobin replied "Eh? You found it under the mat? How the hell- Anyway, not going to question it"

As you can see, it was a long period of packing. Only when dinner time came around, they finished packing. Lia and Yeji shut their suitcases and put them on the floor. They flopped back onto their beds. Yeji closed her eyes while Lia was just typing on her phone lazily.

At this point, almost everyone packed anything they could pack at the moment. Yuna literally was laying on the floor after they were done. After 20 minutes of taking a nap or a short break, everyone met in Lia's and Yeji's room.

Chaeryoung said softly "I'm going to miss it here. We've done a lot here and went through a lot"
Taehyun smiled and hugged her. Yeji fiddled with her hands and agreed "It's true, we all came together here"
Soobin continued "Despite the bad times, we've pulled through and came together in the end"
Beomgyu chuckled "The silly times, when we used to pillow fight and throw food at each other"
Yeonjun smirked "I remember when Soobin made his first move towards Lia"
Lia smiled wistfully "I remember as well, he kissed the crown of my head"
Soobin continued "And I would never regret doing that"
Heuning Kai said "As much as I hated it at the time, Yeonjun hyung came back to us and our friendship tightened even more"
Yeji stated "You guys were here for me when my mum's spine was fractured. It's healed now but I appreciated the support"
Ryujin asked "Group hug?"
Everyone smiled and grouped together and shared a big group hug. They were happy and sad at the same time. Happy that they had this friendship and it was growing stronger every day but sad that their time at Hanlim was coming to an end.

It was award showtime when all groups practiced their dances and vocals over and over. It was a time period where everyone was busy. But after a few smaller award shows here came the MAMAs!

It was early in the morning and both Txt and Itzy were getting ready together as asked by them. Their companies agreed and let them go to the red carpet together as couples. All of them were dressed and were currently getting their makeup and hair done.

In a matter of two hours, they were all done! Let's see how they look:

They all hopped into two different vans, Yunkai, Taeryoung and Ryujin went into one

They all hopped into two different vans, Yunkai, Taeryoung and Ryujin went into one. Beomgyu, Soolia and Yeonji went into another. They all were on their phones or talking to each other about their performances while waiting for the car to reach the venue. The car pulled to a stop and everyone looked out of the tinted windows and saw lines of fans and reporters lined up. All the boys stepped out of the van first and helped cover the girls when stepping down from the car.

Reporters saw Txt with their dates and started taking photos furiously. They held arms while walking up to the carpet and stood in order by their groups. And as usual, they answered some questions about their performance or comeback, posed for pictures, and more. There were some questions about dating as well but they all answered them professionally.

It was a wonderful but tiring day, both groups worked hard at their performances. They sat together while watching other idols' performances. And guess what?! Itzy won female rookie of the year and Txt won male rookie of the year. It was a happy night, after that very long award show, they all headed home to their dorms. They texted each other good night and went to sleep.