TWO

I woke up to voices, and I regretted agreeing to watch a movie with them. The majority of them were very loud, and I had so big of a headache I had to close my eyes. Eventually, though, I'd fallen asleep.

"She's much more bearable when she's sleeping," I recognized that voice as JJ and tried not to scoff. I decided to keep pretending to be asleep.

"You say that now, but if she wakes up with Tobi there like that she'll throw a fit," Ethan sighed. "She didn't used to be like this. Something must have happened that made her into...this."

There was a snort. "I'll believe it when I see it."

"We should wake Tobi up before she does," Ethan stated.

What did that mean?

As if an answer to my question, there was a weight on my hip that shifted at the sound of their voices. My eyes slowly opened and I immediately looked down the couch. There he was, hugging my legs and burying his face in my hip.

With wide eyes, I turned to JJ and Ethan, noting Ethan's terrified expression and smirking.

With the smirk still on my face, I shoved Tobi off of the couch and onto the floor.

Tobi groaned in response, having not fully woken up but most likely in a bit of pain.

"Casey," Ethan glared at me, but I just shrugged and stretched before standing to my feet, walking away. "Casey! Come apologize!"

"No thanks," I spat. I know, I'm a dick. It's not like that could change.

I went into the guest bedroom and closed the door, noticing a change of comfortable clothes on my bed and silently thanking Ethan.

The black joggers were big, but there were strings that I could tie to make them fit around my waist. The t-shirt was also big, but I didn't mind that as much.

There was a knock on my door, but I didn't answer it. I told myself I'd sit in my room and starve myself until Ethan let me leave.

Well...I could just run away.

Why didn't I think of that sooner? I'd just wait a few hours, before Ethan left to get my things, and beat him there.

I didn't have a car, and my license had been revoked after I crashed the car I used to have. Apparently, driving while drunk wasn't a valid excuse.

"Casey, open the door. I brought your stuff back from your house and I need to give it to you."

I cursed. Already? What a jerk.

"It's open."

The door opened at that, and he smirked at the fact that I'd changed into the clothes that were on my bed. "Who gave you those?"

I raised an eyebrow. "This wasn't you?"

"Are you kidding? Those are so small. They're probably either Tobi's or Vik's."

I cringed. "Oh."

He rolled in my two suitcases and set down the couple of boxes that I had. I didn't have many things because I was constantly getting kicked out of places.

"Also," He reached into his pocket and pulled out my three boxes of cigarettes and my lighter. "No more of this."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm aware of the consequences Ethan, but you're not going to take that away from me."

"Yes I am, Ace," He crushed the boxes in his hand with a smirk. "You'll thank me. Oh, and on that note, I found the insane amount of alcohol in your flat and have decided to cut you off from that, too."