Chaos

It's a bright sunny day at Cyberaya. The birds are chirping and children spending their weekends with family and friends. Everyone is enjoying the peaceful day whether it be sightseeing, dating or even just strolling through the parks. The young agents of MATA now can release their tension by doing some light routine training. And simply chilling at the Academy. Like any normal day, nothing bad is gonna happen. Or so they thought....

In the middle of nowhere a black car speds across the flat, empty land with the speed of sound. The car isn't your typical everyday sportscar. It is mounted with a pletara of metal panels and sharp impaling spikes protruding from it. Not to mention blood red liquid decorates the panels and the front sides of the car also covering the shattered windshield and dashboard of the car. In that car a figure wearing a dark green T-Shirt, a welding mask with some blood plastered covering the figure's face and an ammo belt wrapping the figure's torso almost on a horizontal position. The figure has one hand on the steering wheel and the other in the gear shifter. With blood in the hands

"HAVE YOU FUDGING LOST IT?!!? A voice next to the driver screamed, the masked figure turn his head to see a black cat with yellow and purple eyes having some hands wrapping around it belonging to someone resembling Alicia but the colour of clothes swapped.

"Kuya how fast are we going !" another voice screamed who seemed to be a tiny fairy like girl, wearing a ballerina-like outfit but with a wider skirt and sneakers instead of dancing shoes. The tiny girl seems struggling to keep a grip on the driver's seat.

The male driver turn to look at a watch device while still maintaining the speed of the car the passengers began to freak out as their driver isn't paying attention on the road. After a minute the driver redirected his gaze back on the road.

"789 miles per hour." He replied calmly which the passengers to freak out again.

"OH MY WHISKERS!!! THAT IS FUDGING FAST YOU FUDGING PSYCHO!!!" The same cat screamed with a annoyance but mostly fear.

"You should slow down!" the girl holding the talking cat yelled which wasn't acknowledged.

Then the car halts to a stop. Sending the fairy and the talking cat through the already destroyed windshield and lands on a pillow. How convenient.

"You're lucky we landed on something soft. If we didn't I would have leave claw marks on your face." The cat said, screeched-hiss and crossing her her front paws, totally not happy.

"Whatever." the masked male mumbled while rolling his eyes behind the cover of the metal plate.

"Now you two. Behave yourselves, you can unleash all the chaos once we get to the Academy." the Alicia look-a-like said making sure the two won't be destroying civilizations while arguing

"Now let's go." the small fairy said with a cheery tone.

______

"What the hell are you doing here? This place's location is for agents only!" one stern voice shouted, Agent Fit once again looses his very short temper.

"Easy now Fit maybe they are lost and need help." Another voice spoke, belonging to MATA's biggest idiot. Bakar.

Everyone even the newcomers sweatdropped at his statement. Ali just facepalm upon hearing his uncle's illogicalness. Everyone is basically here including the greedy bastard Othman. The newcomers come in via the little fairy's help.