The Red Dragon of Orario

Ddraig, one of the two heavenly dragons. He was later on sealed inside a gauntlet known as the boosted gear, it is classified as a Longinus tier weapon. Anyone who wielded the boosted gear had the power to take on god himself. He had a ton of different wielders in the past but the one who seemed to stick out the most is Issei Hyoudou, the resident pervert but still a good partner despite his flaws. Right now they were fighting against the original Satan, he plans to destroy the world and remake it in his image.

"Ddraig do you still have enough power to keep on going?" Issei asked as his balance breaker broke for the second time, "we can always wait for the others"

"Don't worry partner, I can go all day!" Ddraig said, "now let's kill him once and for all!"

"You got it buddy!" Issei said

"Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker" Ddraig said as Issei was covered in a red light before dying down to reveal Issei in a scale like armor.

"Boost, Boost, Boost" Ddraig said consistently

"Let's do this!" Issei said, "Explosion!" A large beam came out of the gauntlet and made a direct hit at Satan

"Hahahaha, that was good" Satan said, "I might have to take this seriously" he said as a red magic circle appeared under Issei and flames began to erupt. Ddraig struggled but found out a way to make it through.

"Partner we have to use it" Ddraig said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not taking no as an answer" before issei had a chance to reply he was dragged into his Mindscape as Ddraig took over Issei's body.

"I, who is about to awaken, am the true red dragon emperor, I have stolen the principal of domination from god, I destroyed the infinite and I yearn for the dream of hell, watch me as I roam the sea of fire, I will show you my crimson purgatory!" Ddraig shouted as the armor became to change, it lost its signature red color as it became black, the original green orbs became a bright red as it flourished with power

"Oh? That's new" Satan said before stretching out his hand, "Helios!" He shouted as a yellow magic circle appeared under Ddraig as yellow chains began to latch onto him

"Boost, Boost, Boost" Ddraig said, "Crimson Smasher!" A huge crimson beam fired over the original satan leaving no traces behind, Ddraig flew Issei's body back to safely, the armor disappeared and Issei got back control of his body

"Ddraig why!" Issei yelled out as tears fell from his eyes, "you promised me that you weren't going to do that"

"I'm sorry partner, it was the only way to win" Ddraig said as the gauntlet fell off of Issei's hand

"B..But t..there's so m..much more I wanted to ask y..you!" Issei said as he leaned down to his dying companion, this was when his friends appeared and looked at Issei with sadness

"Listen to me Issei" Ddraig said, "I know you'll do good without me"

"Don't say that Ddraig! I'm nothing without you!" Issei said.

"You are not nothing" Ddraig said, "I'm sorry again Issei, you were by far the best partner I could have ask for," Ddraig finished off as the green orb on the gauntlet lost its color.

"I'll make you proud buddy" Issei said, "so watch over me okay?" He went up and picked up the remains of the gauntlet and made his way to his friends.

Ddraig POV
Ddraig was waiting for his death but saw nothing? Instead he was look through the eyes of an infant that had just been born?

"What shall we name him honey?" A black haired man asked

"I think Bell would be a good name" the white haired woman responded

"Bell Cranel, it has a nice ring to it" the black haired man said with a smile

There was a ruckus outside before the doors opened as an old man entered the room while being held back by 2 people

"Let me in!" The old man said, "I need to see my grandson!"

"Sir you must leave the room" one of the people said

"It's okay" the black haired man said, "he's with me"

The 2 people let go of the old man as he rushed to see his grandson

"Is this my grandson?" The old man asked

"He is" the black haired man said, "Zeus where are the others?"

"Well Zald, Alfia and the rest of them are just outside" Zeus replied, "they fought back the nurses as I made my way in here"

"You always cause trouble, you know that?" The black haired man joked

"Come on its normal for a grandpa to be excited about his grandson" Zeus said, "what's the boy's name?"

"His name is Bell Cranel" the black haired man said, "son of Jack Cranel and Meteria Cranel" Zeus began to laugh loudly which caused the nursed to barge into the room telling the old god to be quiet.

Zeus approached Bell and felt some sort of different aura from him, he began to observe Bell and found a bright red soul right next to Bell's pure white soul. The 2 souls moved as if it was one, he looked more as he began to observe it and saw Bell, behind Bell was the silhouette of a red dragon. Zeus fell back from the sudden appearance of the dragon.

"What happened?" Jack asked

"N..Nothing" Zeus said, "I was just surprised" he decided to keep a secret, after all it seems like the dragon desires to keep Bell safe, but the second that dragon brings harm to Bell, Zeus declared that he would destroy it with his own 2 hands.

"I'll be going now" Zeus said, "the others might be at The Ganesha and Astraea jail, I'll have to break them out" he left the room and made his way outside.

Jack shrugged it off and looked over his wife and son. Bell was sleeping peacefully in his arms while Meteria laid on the bed.

AN: I forgot to say this in the last chapter but today is the start of spring break! I can't wait to update my week was so long, it feels nice to just put some music and type up some chapters. I just made some random transformation for Ddraig I probably won't use it since it's over powered and since it did kill him.

This was an idea is by lxvel3gend  I hope everything fits! Also do you want a specific way for Bell to awaken Ddraig?