Sorting Things Out

Peter's POV
"So let me get this straight," Mr. Stark said rubbing his temple. "You got bit by a radioactive spider, at Os whatever it's called and that's how you got your powers?"

I nodded.

"Gosh I can already feel the headache."

"Is that why you're always cold?" Natasha asked. Bruce looked at her shocked for a second.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Mr. Stark replied before I had the chance to answer. "You had us worried for a second because you were cold even with a heated blanket but spiders can't thermoregulate their own body heat."

It took me a second to register what exactly he had said.

"Oh. I guess I did feel colder more often after the bite but I didn't realize it was because of the bite."

"Noted." Bruce put in quickly, then gave Tony a small nod.

We all sat for a minute before Hawkeye coughed and broke the silence.

"So are we gonna actually get his room and stuff sorted or are we going to sit here?" He asked.

"Already done." Mr. Stark told him before looking at me. "Anything in your apartment or at your friends house that you want over here we can pick up whenever you feel up to it."

Whenever I feel up to it?

"I'm alright with whenever." I wanted to facepalm myself. Why the heck am I so awkward?

"Tony Stark why the heck did you change your schedule? We have a meeting to go to tomorrow and I'm not going alone and making myself look like a fool." The voice came over from the doorway. I looked over to see a women with auburn hair glaring in at us.

When she noticed me her face changed from angry to confused.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"This is the kid intern I wanted you to hire. Peter meet Pepper." Mr. Stark looked startled from her fierily entrance. "Also Pep, we're having a kid."

"I'm not..." she looked back at me. "This has happened before why do I bother asking questions." She shook her head with a chuckle.

"Welcome to the tower of chaos Peter. Don't let Clint use anything of yours it will end up being a part of a prank." She said with a smile. "I'll reschedule that meeting."

She left the room just as quickly as she came.

"Gosh she reminds me of Peggy. Scary." Captain American said quietly. Mr. Barnes nodded.

"The stuff I ordered should be here at noon we could work on your room when it gets here." Mr. Stark told me. "And don't worry Ted told me what you liked."

"Ned?"

"That's what I said. Ted."

I rolled my eyes.

Tower of chaos huh?

(Tom demands sweets. Give Tom all the sweets. He also accepts vines.)

Tony's POV
I looked up from my tablet to see the kid beat Clint at another round of Mario Cart.

"Yes! That was the twentieth round I have won!" Peter yelled triumphantly.

"Just a lucky streak! I'll get you this time!" Clint insisted, he had stopped using the 'I'm letting you win' excuse after round five.

I smiled and went back to work on a blanket for Peter.

***

Gamma Ray
Okay this could work.

Would it be plugged into the wall or would he be able to bring it around the house?

Not like you don't have 50 outlets on every wall.

Boss Music
I think we could find a smart fabric or some material that would regulate heat constantly.

I mean I can definitely afford it.

Gamma Ray
Of course.

...

This kid is gonna get spoiled rotten I can tell.

Boss Music
Only if you want to be the one to change that

Gamma Ray
Yeah no.

Boss Music
Yeah that's what I thought. Lol.

The kid's stuff should be here any minute.

Gamma Ray
Okay.

***

"Sir. The things you ordered have arrived." Friday confirmed.

"Thanks, Fri." I said.

Peter turned his head to look at me for a second.

"Ha! Finally! I beat you!" Clint shouted. Peter covered his ears, dropping the remote, and winced.

"You only won because I was distracted." He said defensively.

"Doesn't matter! I won!" Clint said matter of factly.

I was about to ask why he winced when I remembered.

His senses were enhanced. Right. I'll have to remind everyone about that later.

Enhanced sense and healing meant he probably had a higher metabolism.

Which means...

"Mr. Stark? Are we going to get the stuff or...?" Peter looked at me with a quizzed look.

"Yeah kid. And it's Tony."

"Oh sorry Mr. Tony Stark."

I mentally facepalmed.

"No... no kid, just... just Tony. Okay?" I asked.

It was weird to see just how different Peter and Spider-Man acted.

Peter was... polite, pure. Sweet even. He stumbled over himself.

Spider-Man was... snarky, flexible. Spider-Man might as well be a completely different person.

"Well kid, let's bring your stuff up here."

A/N
I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE!!

aLsO I gOt TaGgEd?

AND THIS STORY HAS 122K READS IDK WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO HUGS AND ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE??

I'm really excited so next chapter will have the answers to the tag I got and a bunch of Peter and Avengers oneshots I found on Pinterest.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I've been trying to get this chapter up for a while now but I've been busy lately so thanks for hanging in there with me!

I've really enjoyed reading your comments in between writing sessions!

Anyway I'll get to answering that tag! See ya in a minute!