23

(a/n : sorry with all the timeskips 😶🍵 )

(a/n : and manga spoilers 😶🍵 )

✰ >> Timeskip three weeks << ✰

(y/n)'s friendship with Giyuu and Iguro became stronger like a string.

(y/n) dosent like when both of them are injurt same goes to them.

" Iguro-san! Tomioka-san!.."

(y/n) ran into both of them and giving them hugs. Giyuu blushed a bit. Iguro looked away with a bright red face.

" I'm glad you both are safe! And even better unharm!..".

(y/n) cryed hugging them. (a/n : this is still like there still in sisterzone- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ lol- )

Giyuu wipe her tears. " Were ok dont worry to much about us worry about yourself too.. ". (y/n) blushed and let go of the hug.

" O- ok... " (y/n) blushed while Iguro pat her head.

" I'll be off now.. Later (y/n)..". Iguro's figure disappeared with a blink of an eye.

" I'll be off now too.. Bye (y/n).. ". Giyuu's figure then disappeared with a blink of an eye.

(y/n) was confused why were they acting like this to her?.

" that dosent matter now... Hm.. I think I heard muichiro and the trios were on a mission?... Let me check this out.. If anything goes wrong I'll be there in a flash..". (y/n) chuckled soon her figure disappeared.

( so many disappearing ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ )

✰ >> Timeskip swordsmith village << ✰

when (y/n) arrived there she saw fish with human legs. Which made her want to kill those ugly looking demons.

" Star breathe first form ; shooting stars "

She saved some swordsmith. And then jumps up to see if there was other pillars.

She saw...

Mitsuri on a broken building on the left. While on the right she saw Tanjiro and Muichiro.

She then quickly ran to mitsuri and help her kill the demon. After that was done (y/n) ran to the East. Finding muichiro in a some kinda of water thingy.

" star breathe first form ; shooting stars "

She saw that using her forms was useless and she was running out of time. Then she saw that a little boy that blew some air in the water.

Muichiro uses it and use one of his form to get out. Eventually it worked.

(y/n) help Muichiro up. " the demon..". He gasped for air. " you stay here and help the kid out I'll fight that demon..". she said while giving a smile at muichiro.

She then tryed slashing the demons head but it wasn't even half way in the neck when she got trown out from the abandoned shack. ( bad grammar ;_; )

(y/n) wiped the blood on her mouth. She even gave a smile at the demon. As (y/n) heard a voice that said.

" Ice breathe : fifth form ; masking snowfall "

As soon as (y/n) realise there where fog that came out of nowhere as she felt someone grabbing her wrist dragging her.

As she got out from the cloud foggy thing. she got slap in the face.

" YOU IDIOT YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THAT UPPER MOON!..". (b/n) shouted crying at her.

" (b- (b/n)?!..". She then hugs her friend.