Good girl or Bad girl

You were a different person going into work Monday. The only downside that week was after having sex with Eric it had been hard to pin down any time with him. Even your regular dinner he had cancelled on that week. But understanding how everyone got busy you had done the same. And by Friday you needed some attention.

Maybe something light, you thought as you swivel lightly around in your chair. Calling up a voice answers and it's husky. "Replacement Cuddlers Namjoon speaking."

You smile at the images that pop in your head. Telling him your number. Your center clenched as he responded. "Well hello Nicole. Are you being good or naughty the way daddy likes?"

You gasp and remember how it was, suddenly wondering if you do want it nice and easy tonight.

"Well I guess that would depend. I was looking to be good tonight. But I don't imagine you're free so I could maybe be bad, daddy?" You ask quietly.

Namjoon sits straighter and looks around to make sure the room is in fact empty. "Oh you are a bad girl. Daddy likes it when you're bad. And when Daddy gets off work and gets home tonight he's going to punish you really good for it. What time will you be there?"

Your pussy gushes knowing he's telling you that he's free and you can feel the change it makes in your body. "I'll pick up some beer on the way home, 10 works for me."

"Wear something hot for Daddy princess."

Gulping you lick your lips. "Yes Daddy." You whisper.

"Good girl. Now are you alone?"

"Yes, technically."

"What are you wearing?" He asks.

"A green silk blouse and a black skirt with heels."

"Panties?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl, keep being that way and this will go good for you. Now spread your legs, I want you to reach up under your skirt and touch yourself. Put your fingers deep inside and get them wet and then lick your fingers for me."

Oh my fucking god you think and your head darts around. Skittish you hesitate.

"Do what I say. RIGHT NOW!"

Your hand is up under your skirt before you can think twice. And plunging two fingers inside you move them around and bring them up to your mouth. And he gets as hard as a rock hearing the wet licking sounds coming over the phone.

"Good girl now I expect a text every hour until I get there tonight. I want you to tell me how your day is and sweet little texts to make me happy."

"Yes Daddy I will."

"Good girl be good and you can sit on my face before my cock."

Seeing your boss coming you click off before answering.

Almost immediately your phone buzzes and you make small talk with your boss about some reports before he leaves and you check it.

Hanging up on Daddy?

Not, cool baby girl. After I just
told you how I wanted you
to use my face to get off
your juices dripping
in my mouth.

I'm sorry it was my boss.

Sorry who?

Sorry daddy!