𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼

Addison Cullen knew something bad would happen and as she spotted Isabella from across the lawn she knew she was right, Edward saw the intensity on Bella's face making him pause in his tracks as she moved towards him, their eyes meeting the look o...

Addison Cullen knew something bad would happen and as she spotted Isabella from across the lawn she knew she was right, Edward saw the intensity on Bella's face making him pause in his tracks as she moved towards him, their eyes meeting the look on her face practically screamed 'we need to talk' as she contuined past the group into the dark forest that borders the school. He watched her disappear in the trees and then took a step forward completely ready to follow the human until his honey-blonde brother cut him off as Rosalie tightly grabbed onto his arm "Edward please don't go" she pleaded only to be ignored. "He's already there" Alice gently removed the blonde's hand knowing her brother was too far gone to be stopped.

"Edward please don't do this" Addison tried as he began walking once again, "Edward if you do this- I'll... I'll never speak to you again" it physically hurt her to say those words knowing they would have no impact and she had already lost her brother. But it still hurt Addison when he didn't even glance back at her, he contuined moving until he was nothing but a speck in the distance. Was she really that easy to leave behind? Was her brother really done with her because he had found his blood singer? She never once shoved him to the side for Jasper. "Oh, sissy..." Alice's voice cracked as she noticed how broken her twin looked, "you know what, screw him we're skipping the rest of the day and he can walk home" Rosalie wrapped her arm around the eldest twin with something swimming in her golden irises. "I think we need a little shopping spree, and hey, we can stop at the little shop you like, you know the one with all the crystals" Addison nodded with a small smile, she was grateful for her sisters, "we are invited right" Emmett teased as they began their walk to the car.

✰✰✰

Verdi opera was blasting throughout the house as Bella and Edward entered the kitchen where the entire family minus three were moving around the space, preparing elaborate platters of Italian pastas and antipasto, Esme rolled out pizza dough fanni...

Verdi opera was blasting throughout the house as Bella and Edward entered the kitchen where the entire family minus three were moving around the space, preparing elaborate platters of Italian pastas and antipasto, Esme rolled out pizza dough fanning tomatoes around it in an instant while Rosalie chops up some vegetables completely disinterested. Esme noticed Bella and stopped her task emanating maternal warmth, "Bella, we're making Italiano for you" Edward shoved his hands in his pockets noticing the three missing people especially Addison, he missed her but he was the one who shoved her away and now he just had to deal with the consequences. "This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes".