18 | Family

long chap bcs ya'll
deserve it >:)

long chap bcs ya'lldeserve it >:)

'This is hard.' Gojo says to himself.

You stood in front of him, your curious eyes not knowing where to look except for his blindfold.

He wanted to make a few jokes here and there, but the bomb he's about to drop is no laughing matter.

It's.. about you.

"This might be a lot to take in but.." he sighs, "I did a research on your family.."

Despite the obvious confusion on your face, you stayed silent, only nodding as if encouraging him to continue.

"Your grandfather used to teach here."

Your eyes slightly widen, "What?"

All of your life, the only relatives you knew of are your mother and father. Were they hiding something? Now that you're thinking about it..

You completely forgot about your allowance.

"He taught the third years here only a few months before i was enrolled." Gojo continues.

"Apparently, he has the same ability as you do which is eating other curses. He has one son, which is your father, and had only one wife."

Silence. Gojo takes this as a sign to continue. This time, he seems different from the enthusiastic sensei that yiu knew.

"Your father was well aware of what he had inherited from your grandfather so he decided to only have one kid."

"And that child is..?"

"Me?" you mutter. You're speechless at the moment and have trouble answering. Who wouldn't be when a teacher of yours suddenly brings up a topic about your family?

"Correct." Gojo shows a tight lipped smile, placing a hand on top of your head as a way to let you know he's there.

He's there to continue, stop, and there for you.

He hopes he could comfort you in some way but the information he's revealing about your family is surprising. If he's in your shoes, he would've probably felt a bit shocked too.

He couldn't blame you for how you're reacting. Though he has to admit.. You didn't look too surprised.

"Your father made it his job to protect your neighbourhood by going out at night and well.. Eating curses." he continues.