𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Just

"Just.. whenever?" Eli asked as she nodded, the key chain globe spinning infront of his eyes.

"Whenever." Alaska announced, holding it as the pair watched it spin between them. Eli inhaled, raising his hand as his pinkie stopped the globe suddenly, keeping it still as Alaksa marked the spot he put his finger on.

"What's it say?" he asked her egerly, watching a smile form on her face as she looked up at him.

"Alaska." she answered as he smiled, flushing and staring at her with dazing eyes, "My turn, here."

Eli took it from her hands, spinning the globe with his index finger. Alaska thought more into it then he did, her fourteen year old brain racing horribly, staring at the spinning little globe. With a deep breath, her finger struck the globe, stopping it quickly. Eli mimicked her actions from before, looking where it had landed as a frown appeared on his lips, "California."

"California?" she asked in disbelief, taking it from his hands quickly, "You're all the way in Alaksa though."

Eli frowned as he sat down. Alaska threw the globe, making it fall onto the floor as she sat by his side, "That's bullshit, we're suppose to spend all of eternity together."

Eli nodded his head, looking over at her, "Maybe its just trick question."

"What do you mean? Where ever you land on the globe is where you're suppose to be." Alaska said in disbelief, clearly reading into it a bit more. She'd always believed in things like this, gave her hope on certain topics. She just knew her and Eli would go to the same place, yet they were so far apart.

"Well," he began with a gently shrug, looking down at his lap, "I landed on Alaska, that could be the state or you, maybe that's what it meant."

Alaska stared at him, blinking a few times as she listened to his words. She fell silent before a nod left her body and a gentle grin spread on her face, "Trick question."

"Told you." he said with a grin her way.

Daniel sighed as he eyed Alaksa, recognizing her quickly. He'd expected her to show at the dealership sooner or later, Robbys work status not something they could keep secret when Squeaky Lee's gave free car washes to the Dealership. He walked over slowly, eyeing her as she looking at the BMW near the window, "Something I can help you with?"

Alaska turned at the sound of his voice. She almost wore her Cobra Kai tee here just to have a good laugh with Johnny. Feeling bad, she stuck with plaid shorts and a gray shirt, "I'm looking for a new car."

He hadn't expect her to say it, "Oh! Great! Any kind in particular?"

"I'm not sure." Alaska said with a sigh, looking around the dealer ship, "Something I can listen to good music in without bothering old people."