My love for the beast💜Part 19

Next Day [April 20 - Namjoon and Jin marking day]

All the dragons got ready except those, who have this day as marking day. They don't have to attend the university.

Jin and Namjoon didn't attend university today, because it's their marking day. Their timing is 12.40 PM.

"Jinnie, all the best...evening we will meet you😊" Jungkook said to Jin.

"Hmm ok ok...Take care and don't go alone anywhere" Jin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

All started going to the university. Taehyung just wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him closer to him. Jungkook blushed heavily and smiled wholeheartedly💕

When they are walking they heard their name being called.

"Taehyung, Jungkook wait" Lisa said and came near them with Bogum, Yugyeom and Kai.

"Hey Lisa, how are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, am good I think " Lisa replied sadly. Taehyung understood why and decided to talk to her. Taehyung turned his towards Jungkook and mind linked him about this. Jungkook started to pout because he wanted to go to the class with Taehyung. But now Taehyung is going with Lisa. Taehyung went near Jungkook and

"Baby, don't pout. I will be back after 10 minutes. Hmm?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head. He knows, Lisa needs Taehyung like how Yugyeom needed Jungkook. Taehyung pecked Jungkook lips and

"Bogum, if you don't mind can I speak with Lisa alone" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, sure. No problem" Bogum said and smiled. Both Taehyung and Lisa started walking.

"Lisa, how are you feeling????how Bogum is treating you" Taehyung asked.

"Tae, he is treating me well. But something is wrong. Why would I felt the same connection with Yugyeom, but now its Bogum. I don't understand " Lisa and teared a little.

"No Lisa, don't cry. I know the reason. Sometimes dragons feel the connection to other dragon only because if they longed for love. May be it's just a attraction with Yugyeom. " Taehyung said.

Lisa nodded her head. Both spend sometime and talked about Jungkook and Bogum.

"Jimini, where is he??!" Jungkook asked Jimin and whined. Others saw this and smiled at Jungkook.

"Hey guys, let me introduce myself. I am Bogum and am an Alpha" Bogum said.

"Hey all, am Kai, Alpha " Kai said. Then all our boys introduced themselves.

"Hey, Jungkook, when is your marking day" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes, I was about to ask the same question" Kai said.

"Hmm its April 23rd" Jungkook said and smiled shyly.

"Why are you shy???hmmm!!!" Bogum started to tease Jungkook. Jungkook pouted and started to hit Bogum with his notebook and laughed. Jungkook felt something. He turned his and saw Taehyung standing there with 'what the hell are you doing with him' look. Jungkook smiled sheepishly at Taehyung and made a puppy eyes. Taehyung came and sat down and pulled Jungkook to his lap.

Lisa came and sat with Bogum. Yugyeom slightly turned his head to see Lisa and she is already looking at him. Both looked away immediately.

"Taehyung, I need to talk to you. Not now. After our classes ended" Yoongi suddenly said to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head.

"Lisa, are you ok???do you want anything??" Bogum asked Lisa. Lisa shooked her head as no and layed her head on Bogum shoulder and hugged his biceps with her arms. Taehyung saw Lisa actions and smiled at her. The classroom door opened and the professor came.