Four

Lucy woke up to a massive migraine. Her eyes slowly peered open. She wasn't sure where she is. The room is as empty as it came. Lucy tried to get up but she found her hands tied behind her on the chair. She scanned the room and tried to find any signs of her ODM gear and cursed under her breath when she didn't see them.

How did that bastard knock me out with a simple touch? she wondered. She pulled on the ropes a bit. I think I could -

"That was some punch you got back there," she heard someone praise. Lucy sneered when she realized that it was the bastard himself in the same room as her. She tried to get out of her bindings. "You can try all you want but those knots are a real pain to untie." Lucy glared up at him. "Oh, are you still mad about me knocking you out?" Gojo walked over and knelt in front of her. "See, we had to run some test on you. We had to rule out you're no threat to us and I'm 100% sure you wouldn't have come so willingly."

Lucy's glare intensified. She motioned for Gojo to come closer.

"Hmm?" he questioned. "What's that?" Once he was close enough, Lucy dropped the ropes that were binding her hands together on the ground before she tried to punch Gojo. But 'cause of his quick reflexes, Gojo caught Lucy's punch before it could connect with his cheek. "Wow, I stand corrected. Someone is able to get out of those."

"Where's my ODM gear?" she snapped.

"Ahh, you're so cute when you try to act scary," Gojo joked, knowing it'll piss the girl off. "Do people act like this in your dimension?"

"Again with that other dimension crap."

"The facts are all there. Think about it, the fight you saw me partake in, have you ever seen someone move that fast?" Lucy didn't answer. She's never seen any normal person warping that fast. From one place to another in an instant. She even recalls Sukuna's red glowing eyes staring into hers. "And you not answering, I'm just going to assume I'm right."

Lucy tsked.

"As I mentioned earlier, there's nothing in our history books that mentions anything about human-eating Titans. Or this Wall Sheena you've talked about. I've even done a little research and, what do you know, there's no one named Lucy Ackerman anywhere. Doesn't that seem a little strange to you?"

"What's strange is your guy's idea of clean," Lucy sassed.

Gojo ignored her comment and got close to her face. Lucy kept her face blank as she could feel his breath fan her face. If anyone were to talk in at that moment, it would have looked like they were about to kiss.

"You know, the higher-ups wanted to execute you. Something about how dangerous the unknown is." He pulled back. "But I've convinced them to let you live."

Lucy raised her brow. "Why would you do that?"

"It's simple really." He grinned. "I'm going to help you get back home." Gojo expected a grin to come on the girl's face. For her to jump up and down before thanking him. He didn't get any of that, which made a nervous sweatdrop. "Tough crowd."

"Let's say for some idiotic reason I believe you," Lucy began. "Why on Earth would you help? What do you get out of this?"

"Nothing. I'm just helping a soldier in need. Not to mention there's a small chance I might see your world."

Lucy studied the man to see if there were other intentions. She was ready to grab the chair and slam it against Gojo if he's lying.

What else do I have to lose? she thought.

"Fine," she said after a while. "Find a way for me to get home." Gojo smiled. "But if I find out you were lying to me or do anything I don't like, I'll slice you up into a million pieces and make you Titan chow."