'He's Planning A Funeral'

Swans House
Day

Bella and Harley walk Charlie to his cruiser. He wears a dark, ill- fitting funeral suit. At the car, all three Swans talk.

"Thanks for understanding, you two. They wanted to keep the service small." He looks to Harley with a small smile. "I know they would have liked you to come but they understood why you won't go to funerals."

Harley smiles at him sadly. "I just don't wanna ruin anything and even though I'm getting better with the voices, I still don't wanna risk it. The last time I went to one the voices got a bit too much and I nearly burned down the church. I don't know why but Funerals just don't agree with me." Charlie nods, remembering the incident.

"I remember, I still wondered how you got into the chandelier." Harley chuckles while also rubbing his arm in comfort.

"Still trying to figure that out myself, Will ya be okay?" Bella watches the two with a frown on her face.

"Yeah... but Sue, and those kids, Leah's only a year older than you two. And Seth's, what, fourteen..."

Harley hugs him, he holds on a little too tightly for a beat. Bella continues to watch, not moving any closer to comfort her father. Then he moves away and climbs into his car.

"There'll be a reception after. I might stay late, see if I can help."

They nod, then waves as he drives away. Harley  turns to head back inside but finds Alice suddenly at her side. She jumps with a squeal. Bella turns quickly at the sound and quickly hides her pleased expression when seeing her. Happy that Alice stayed, she didn't want to lose her one chance of immortality.

"You're not going?" She looks to Bella, confused.

"I'm not the most popular person on the werewolf rez right now."

Alice looks to Harley questionably with a smirk of amusement. "You have got to tell me that story." Harley laughs while nodding.

"Will do pixie, I will tell it when we're with everyone." Alice hears something, then looks down the road Jacob's rabbit appears in the distance....

"Huh. Didn't see them coming. Didn't see him pull you out of the water, maybe my visions are allergic to dogs." Harley hits her arm gently, not wanting to hurt herself.

"Don't be mean, they are my friends." Alice smiles at her before jogging off.

"I'll go do some hunting."

As the rabbit pulls up. Jacob drives, Embry in the passenger seat. Both girls approach, surprised to find Quil in the back; same short hair and hard look as the others. Harley whistles at him while giving a wink.

"Damn Quil, you have muscles now." He smirks at her.

"Didn't want to be left behind, plus now I can get the ladies." He winks back at her. Harley laughs before Bella cuts her off.

"Quil... you, too?" He looks to her with a glare, she flinched back.

"Yeah. Me, too." Jacob climbs out. Embry takes the driver's seat.