Chapter 26

I'm beyond happy.

I went downstairs to see all the boys chilling on the couch. Tommy and tubbo fighting over something probably stupid.

They noticed me and all said hi. I sat next to techno and Wilbur and said "hey Wilbur could I take your car I want to get a cute outfit for tomorrow" "sure just don't crash" Wilbur said while pulling his keys out and handing them to me.

Before i could grab the keys techno grabbed them and said "I'll drive y/n sucks at driving" Wilbur laughed and nodded I just laughed and went to get my shoes.

Once we were ready techno started pulling out of the drive way and said "where exactly are we going" "oh yeah uh do you remember how to get to the mall" techno nodded and said "yep pick some good music."

We started driving and listening to music. I was just looking out the window humming along to the tune of the songs playing.

Once we arrived we got out and started walking around, there were two clothes stores we went into but didn't find anything I liked.

We walked around a bit more before I found this variety clothes store. It had fancy clothes comfortable clothes casual clothes pajamas bras underwear and lingerie. We walked in to be greeted by a nice lady.

"Anything i can help you guys with today?" She asked "nope I think were good for right now" I said while walking away to look at the casual section.

I found some cute ripped jeans and a black top

^^^ like that

I grabbed them in my size and handed them to techno to hold for me. He quickly complied taking the clothes. I was thinking about it and I didn't bring a strapless bra that would work with this outfit.

So I went to the underwear section and picked one out. Techno was a little red. He clearly doesn't shop for bras often.

I found this cute black strapless bra and matching underwear. I handing them to techno he was hesitant but took them. We walked around a little more before I decided to do something....

I am very single but I wanted to look at the
Lingerie. We walked over there and I saw some cute one that I liked. I wasn't really thinking when I asked techno "is this cute?" Gesturing to the lingerie I was holding.

He blushed and said "uh yeah" he was eyeing a different one so I pointed to it and said "or is this one better" he stuttered with his words and said "uh yeah I- uh yeah that ones better" I nodded and grabbed it.

I'm addicted okay.... I don't want to talk about it.

This time I held it. We went to the cash register and placed everything down. The lady smiled and said "you find everything okay" I nodded.

She made some small talk before saying "you know you guys are a really cute couple" I was a little taken back. Techno spoke up and said "actually we're not dating"

"Oh my bad. I can barley get my husband to come into stores like this with me but you got just a friend to wow your really good" the lady said to me I just laughed.

She finished checking us out and we left. Me and techno stopped at the food court before heading home.

We got inside and Tommy said "ooo can we see what you bought?" He was walking over to look in my bag. I remembered the lingerie and quickly pulled the bag away to say "I'll try it on and come show you" referring to the normal outfit.

He nodded and I walked away. Techno sat down with the boys. I tried on the outfit with the matching bra and underwear set. It looked good. I like it.

I walked down stairs to show everyone once they saw me the room was filled with 'oooo' and 'aaaaaa' (s) I laughed and did a little spin techno laughed and said "you look amazing y/n"

"Thank you mr techno" I said before heading back upstairs. I changed back into my normal clothes before going back down stairs.

The rest of the day was chill. We just sat around talking and watching movies. When it was around midnight me and techno headed up to bed.

Tommy had turned the ac on and had it really cold because he said "big men can handle the cold" I don't what that was about but I was shivering.

Techno noticed and scooted towards me on the bed essentially spooning me. I warmed up quickly and drifted off to sleep.

Tomorrow is the big day.

777 words