| LAP 18 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 18/30 ═══════

🖤💚🖤💚🖤༻ 252K READS BABY! ༺As I said last lap, updates are slow since I'm still wrapping up Chun Li, but I seriously can't thank you enough for waiting ;-;I'll also be writing "Hopeworld" instead of "HPEWORLD" coz, yk

🖤💚🖤💚🖤
252K READS BABY!
As I said last lap, updates are slow since I'm still wrapping up Chun Li, but I seriously can't thank you enough for waiting ;-;
I'll also be writing "Hopeworld" instead of "HPEWORLD" coz, yk... Spell correct :')
. . .
Anyways, as a token of appreciation, I made this update EXTRA long ;) vote, spam & enjoy!
🖤💚🖤

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

The next morning, Paps passes me a wrench as I slide underneath the customer's hoisted car and tighten a loose bolt beside the motor.

"You got it?"

"Mhm, I can manage a few loose bolts. Think you could work on that Motorcycle over there until I'm done?"

"Yes Captain." He salutes, making me roll my eyes playfully before I hear a familiar voice that makes my eyes widen—

"Ayo Uncle P! Is that you?!"

"J?!"

"Oof!" The shock of J's voice causes my head to slam against the car's base. Oblivious to my painful hiss and head rub, the two men outside continue to laugh and hug one another.

"Look at you! You've grown so handsome! I wouldn't suppose you came back to introduce us to a wifey, hm?" Paps nudges him.

"Nope. Your nephew's as single as ever."

"Ah join the club. So, what're you doing here so early? Come to see your old man?"

J chuckles, "That too, but I actually came to talk to Shego."

Great.

"Well I'll leave you two to it then. Shego! I'm going on my lunch break, okay?"

"Paps, it's only 10AM—"

"Perfect! Love you Pumpkin!" He quickly snaps his fingers before hurrying off.

With a sigh, I latch my fingers around the car's rocker panel and slide out from underneath to see J standing over me in an oversized orange graphic tee and black street cargos. Both hands rest in his pockets when he bends down and ruffles my hair.

"Hey you."

"Hey..." I busy myself the moment I stand, even fiddling with an employee's open toolbox. "You wanted to see me?"

"Mhm. I figured we should talk about last night."

"Um, J, I'm kinda busy right now so..."