Not fit to rule

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND TECHNO POV

Angela woke up the next day still feeling a bit dizzy, she sat up and was surprised to see Techno lay down next to her in the bed. She instantly blushed, remembering what happened the day before.

"Oh my G-god... that actually... actually happened?" she asked herself, standing up and walking towards her window, opening the curtain a bit to see outside, it was early morning, a bit later than when she usually woke up but still.

She opened the window a bit, taking in a deep breath of refreshing air, feeling the nausea alleviate a bit.

"Up so soon?" the king called, causing her to jump "M-my apologies, i-i didn't mean to wake you up your majesty" she stuttered out, making him chuckle. He stood up, walking up to her.

"How are you feeling? Is your head giving you any troubles?" he asked, passing a hand over the bandages.

"I-it's fine, i'm just a b-bit dizzy, that's all" she answered, making the king frown a bit "Perhaps you should stay in and rest for today, i'll send Sam to warn the gardener that you won't come today" he calmly said, pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Go back to sleep, it's still pretty early" he said in a loving voice, causing her to blush "I-i'm not tired... c-can i go to the library instead?" she asked, feeling in the mood to read some books. The king sighed, giving her a kind smile.

"Alright, get changed then, i'll wait for you outside of the door" he left the room and Angela quickly changed in her normal clothes, being careful not to ruin the king's gown, returning it to him once she came back out.

"Y-your gown your highness" she gave it to him and he took it "Thank you" the two started walking into the hallways, soon running into the councilmen, who quickly caught up to him.

"Your majesty, there you are! We were-"

"Looking for me? Yeah i guessed so, what is it this time?" he asked annoyed, not wanting to deal with them after what happened yesterday to Angela, who in the meantime had took several steps back so not to be noticed.

"Have you already chosen another lady to summon to the castle? We understand the last one wasn't of your liking but there's still plenty to choose from" one asked, making him sigh. This again, he was getting really tired of putting on this farce, he wanted it to end... actually... now he could end it.

"Actually, i've already found someone i'm interested in" he said, catching their interest "Oh that's wonderful, who is it? Shall we summon her at once?" he smiled, looking back at Angela and gesturing her to come closer, she hesitated at first but then complied, walking a bit closer to the king, still remaining several steps behind him.

"There's no need to, she's already here" the king walked the remaining distance between them, going to stand by her side "Her name is Angela" he said with a smile, shocking the councilmen.