button up *

- smut warning 😫🤚
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie and i had a date so i was getting ready. i was sitting on the bathroom counter top in nothing but underwear. i was doing my makeup, trying to make it look perfect.

vinnie soon came into the bathroom and tried to look unphased by my lack of clothing. he reached in front of me, grabbing his chains and placing them around his neck. his belt was unbuckled and he was wearing a button up with nothing underneath.

he definitely wasn't utilizing the buttons on his shirt. it was flowing open, showing off his glowy collarbone and chest. i stared at him through the mirror. he was still standing behind me putting on his jewelry.

"better cover up those tits we gotta leave soon." he smiled running his tongue over his back teeth. "why should i have to cover mine? i can clearly see yours." i laughed. he stepped towards me, pressing himself into me.

"i could always be your clothes." he smiled again placing his hands over both of my breasts. "my hands are the perfect size." his large decorated hands cupped my chest perfectly. he kissed my neck and slowly opened his mouth so he could suck and bite at the skin.

"chill i can't be purple at dinner." i nudged him. "how else is everyone gonna know you're mine?" he continued. "hmmm i don't know you could hold my hand like a normal person." he was still working on the mark trying to make it as prominent as possible. "mmm boring." he spoke deeply. his breathing got heavier and his little whines became easier and easier to hear.

"calm down we'll be late if you get too into it." i pushed on his chest. "who cares...fuck dinner...fuck me.." i laughed at his pleads. "babe! chill we gotta go let me just put clothes on." he groaned and held me in place, continuing to leave a mark on my neck. "babe...come on.." it progressively got harder to resist him.

"just let me have my dessert before dinner tonight hm?" he spoke quietly next to my ear as his hand traveled down onto my panties. my breath hitched. he lifted me off the counter and carried me back to our bed. "i love this.." i pulled on his button up. "i know that's why i wore it." he continued kissing me.

my hand grazed the material of his shirt. i admired the way it loosely hung off his skin as he hovered over me. his hands were all over me and his whines were in my ear. i began to unbutton the rest of the buttons.

"you want this off baby?" he asked. his voice was husky and tired. "mhm.." i responded. he removed the shirt fully and unbuttoned his pants. my hand was in his hair, scratching his scalp. "mm baby that makes me tired.." he groaned kissing my neck. his breathing slowed and he laid down on my chest.

"wanna skip dinner and sex and just sleep?" i laughed. he got back up and hovered over me again. "no not even a little bit." his hand wrapped around my throat. his cold rings imprinting my skin. i let out an unexpected and small moan. he chuckled.

"yeah?" he mocked.

"yes sir."

his grip tightened as his fingers made their way into my panties. my breathing quickened. "is this ok?" he kissed my cheek. "y-yes sir.." my voice was shaky, excited for what was to come.

his fingers entered me. my head tilted back as i moaned. he just went in and out slowly without curling. "does that feel good baby?" "curl your fingers for me v.." i moaned. he did as i said and continued moving them in and out. i moaned loudly. "fuckk yes just like that v.."

he pulled my panties all the way off and opened my legs wider. he added a third finger without warning. my back arched as i stretched over his three fingers. "oh fuck.." my eyebrows knitted together and my mouth gaped open.

"p-please...i'm ready.." i begged. "what do you want baby?" he teased. "i want you..." he leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. he spread my closing legs and pulled out his fingers slowly. he entered me while he kept kissing me. i moaned into his mouth and he did the same. "stop trying to close your legs.." he sloppily spoke onto my lips. he pried my legs open once again with his hand.

the pleasure was too much i just wanted to close them. i didn't want him to stop. he picked up pace. "that's my girl just like that.." he spoke onto my lips once again. his moans filled my mouth. he pulled on my hair and gripped my waist. he was touching all the right places.

he went even faster. "oh fuck...you take me so well baby.." i looked down to see where we were connecting. he slid in and out of me and i watched as i stretched over him. as that distracted me he hit my g spot and i moaned loudly. "like that? hm?" he questioned. i nodded fast. his head tilted back. "cum v.." i moaned, pulling his hair. "oh fuckk.." after awhile we both released.

he collapsed onto my chest. "was that good?" he asked genuinely. i chuckled. "yes my love, the best i've ever had." he smiled widely and kissed me. "sorry about dinner.." he said kissing me again. "it's ok this was better." i returned his smile. "yeah it was." he continued to lay on top of me and i played with his hair until he fell asleep.

i just let him sleep on me even though i needed to pee. i continued to give him head and back scratches. he breathed deeply as he slept on my bare chest. our warm bodies still stuck together. this is where i belonged. he was safety, love, comfort, and sex. he was home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

um ok ig 😀 was that trash or not cause i can't tell

give me recommendations or lose your knee caps...it's your choice 😐

love you besties <3

1035 words