Chapter 27

Wow.

I woke up to see techno was gone. It took a second to register but today's the big day. Today is my birthday. Wow 22.

I got out of bed and took a shower. I dried my hair and put on my outfit. I applied a little bit of makeup. Just some mascara and lip gloss.

Once I was done and ready for the day I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by techno sitting on our bed.

"Happy birthday you look gorgeous today" techno said while standing up to hug me. I hugged him back and said "thank you mr. Techno your looking as handsome as ever"

He laughed at my comment then said "we set some decorations up downstairs you wanna come look?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead me down stairs.

Wow

For 5 adults with no taste and two children the house was decorated beautifully. They got banners and streamers everywhere along with a fuck ton of balloons.

All the boys were standing around the counter in the kitchen once they noticed me Tommy said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN" I laughed.

The other boys wished me a happy birthday as well. When it got to tubbo he said "happy birthday y/n we made you waffles" he presented the waffles with a big grin on his face

I smiled and took a plate. We all ate and talked. Once we finished eating Wilbur told me the plan for the day.

"So we're going to go to the arcade for a little bit then probably pick up some lunch. Then we're going to the carnival it's not too far from the arcade. After all that we can head back home and send the kids to bed."

"That sounds amazing" I said tommy had a fake mad look on his face when he said "why can't me and tubbo just play the drinking games with you?"

"Your a minor" clay said. Tommy started inaudibly yelling at clay. Me and techno were just laughing.

Once their fit was over we all got into the two cars and headed to the arcade. The cars were me Wilbur George and techno the other car was Tommy tubbo clay and nick.

We had small conversation while driving mostly me and techno talking about how excited I was.

We arrived at the arcade.

We got in and started playing. It was actually really fun. I mostly stayed with Tommy and tubbo. The other adults played against each other.

Clay was being very competitive against George and nick. Wilbur and techno were playing air hockey together as me Tommy and tubbo ran around playing as many games as possible.

After a couple hours we all met up again. Wilbur told us we had to go if we wanted to do anything else today me and the boys pouted like babies but agreed me and Tommy decided to combine our tickets to get a big prize.

Tommy insisted on getting a gun he said something about it being 'vlog gun 2.0' I agreed then I picked out a big bee stuffed animal and some candys.

Tubbo didn't get many tickets so he could only afford some small stuff. He had the biggest smile on his face when I showed him the bee I got him.

He started hugging it as I walked over to techno and shared my candy. We all laughed as we walked back to the cars. It was now 12:00.

Wilbur and the boys planned dinner for us so we just picked up some fast food for lunch. Once we finished eating we went to the carnival. I was so excited.

Clay and nick immediately ran to the biggest roller coaster they could find. George and Wilbur held everyone's things. Tommy and tubbo went to the games that are rigged. Me and techno decided to go on the ferris wheel.