Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The chaotic night finally passed. Ye Zhou, with black circles hanging from his eyes, held his textbooks and hatefully said: Shang Jin and him definitely disagree with each other. If not, how come when he’s involved with Shang Jin, the other could always pressure him!

Even yesterday…

Ye Zhou forcibly grabbed his chicken nest head, really not wanting to recall that period of black history.

When he entered the classroom, the students who had originally gathered and chatted together quieted down, their sight all aimed at Ye Zhou.

What’s going on?

Don’t know who took the lead to cough first, but one after another, fake coughs came from all corners of the classroom, just like an insect sonata. The students looked at him with eyes full of profound meaning.

But just after one night, what unitary moth (1) came out?

Ye Zhou walked to the fifth row. His frequent seat was occupied by a familiar classmate. He looked at Xu Yangjun. Xu Yangjun immediately moved his eyes away and pretended to have a serious chat with his new deskmate. He looked at Zhou Wendao again. He was even more absolute, not even lifting his head and not giving him the opportunity for their eyes to meet.

“Hmph!” Ye Zhou took a look at this group of friends who didn’t know what they were smoking, and walked to the empty seat next to him. Anyway, he could attend the lecture from anywhere.

As a result, he was just about to place the books on an empty desk against the wall when a figure appeared like the wind and quickly occupied the space. Then, that buddy expressed sincerely, “I’m sorry, Zhou. I really want to sit here today.”

“Then sit.” There were so many seats in the room. Sitting anywhere was still sitting. He saw another vacant seat, but he hadn’t taken a step when it was immediately occupied by a person.

The other party contrived to say, “Aiya, advanced mathematics is my weak point. I want to sit in front of this class to listen carefully.”

“Fine.” Ye Zhou held back his anger and walked to the empty seat in the third row. This time, still as before, it was accidentally preempted by someone. This kind of anomaly, even if Ye Zhou wanted to pretend not to know, he’d still be unable to pretend.

“One after the other, what do you guys want to do?” Ye Zhou threw down the textbooks on the desk in front of him. He kept his voice under control as he fiercely glared around him. Staring at Xu Yangjun, he menacing said, “You say it!”

Xu Yangjun threw him a ‘you know’ look. He lifted his chin and pointed to the seat next to Shang Jin’s and said, “I think that free seat there is pretty good.”

Good your head!

Just when the class bell rang, Ye Zhou estimated that everyone had no more energy to toss him around. He quickly took the textbooks and seized a seat far away from the seat where Shang Jin chose to sit. Shang Jin came in with the ringing bell, and the classroom once again echoed with fake coughs from all sides.

Ye Zhou didn’t look up. Shang Jin ignored them completely, and the classroom finally returned to normal.

Ye Zhou opened his phone and clicked on the chat box with Zhou Wendao.