𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

-timeskip-

7 years later

" miss Y/N?" someone asked and tugged on my sleeve

i looked down to see a small girl in a hospital robe.

" yes ichika?" i asked and knelt down to her level

" is this you?" she asked and held up a small photo of me when i was in high school and still attended UA. 

" yes that is." i said and shuffeled around a few medical papers i had in my hand.

" so you used to be a famous singer when you were younger?"

i nodded.

" wahhhhh sugoi!" she said, her eyes shining.

" but anyways, what on earth are you doing out of bed? you still have stage three cancer. you need to stay in bed." i said and patted her head.

" okay.." she said and slowly walked back to her room.

instead of becoming a hero or continuing my singing career, i became a children's doctor. i did become a hero, but for only one year, when a accident happened that made me quite my hero career.

as i closed ichika's door and leaned up against it. 

i sighed.

i pulled out my phone and scrolled through a few photos and came across one in particular. it had me, todoroki, uraraka, bakugo, togeke, nagisa, denki, ryuko, lida, and ashley all grouped together under the tokyo tower.

" oh yeah. today is her anniversary." i muttered

i walked down to the front desk. " im leaving early today i need to visit someone." i said na dhanded in my ID card.

" alright miss Y/N thank you for your work today." akira, the counter lady said and put the card away.

i walked to a mochi store. " anoun.... can i get a two strawberry mochis please?" i said and held up two fingers

" yes ma'am right on it." the man at the cointer said and lowered down the cabinet door

in about a minute or so i walked out of the cafe with a small box and two boba drinks. one wintermelon, and one brown sugar.

after that i walked to the flower shop. " three pink hydreangeas please." i said and held up my purse

i walked down the street and finally stopped. " ahh. im here." i said softly and looked up at the sign in front of me

Masufatsu Public Cemetery

i walked down aisle after aisle of gravestones when i found the one i was looking for. 

Uraraka Ochaco

beloved- Hero, Wife, Daughter, Mother, and Friend

2000-2031

" its been a while huh?" i said and gently placed the flowers on her grave

i felt a breeze of wind

i lay down beside the grave " i broguht you mochi. your favorite." i said and placed the boba and mochi on her grave as well.

gazing at the sky, i bit into my mochi.

"can you see what our old friends are doing? i havent spoken to them for so long. we lost contact after the incident" i said, chewing on the mochi.

i felt another breeze of wind, but this time it carried a cherry blossom which landed on ochaco's grave

i sighed and flopped back down on the grass.

" your daughter is growing up fast." i said " izuku is already thinking about sending her to a advanced school for children."

the breeze answered once again

i then heard footsteps.

" Y/N?" someone said

i sat up and saw the person i thought i would never see ever again in my life.

" Todoroki?"

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく