15. visit

Y/N Pov.:

one week later, tuesday, 9 may :

The last week went on like that. Everyday we were filming except on friday and the weekend. Ty and i did some kissing scenes. And the binning it was weird but at the end is not different like it was between me and Jacob Elordi. And today was the day when finally Josh and Evelyn would come to New York. He said they would be here at 3 pm.

Right now we had lunch. I sat with Tom, Haz and Jacob outside on a table and ate together. Ty couldn't come because today he had many things to do. It was nearly 1 pm when Joe came to us.

"Are you okay guys ?" Joe asked.

"Everything fine." i said.

"Just enjoying our free time with eating lunch with friends." Jacob said.

"Then i'm sorry to say that but Y/N you can't eat now." Joe said.

"Why ? Do i need to do a scene again ?" i said exhausted. We did before many fighting scenes and i wasn't used to that.

"No nothing about filming but there is a person that wants to meet you. I said he should go here but i don't know when he finds you. You also can go earlier, all scenes for today are perfect." he said.

"Okay thanks." he went away. "Maybe i should go around and find the person." i stood up.

"When wanted your brother to come ?" Haz asked.

"At 3, so i don't think it's him. Also he would speak in plural when Evelyn would be by his side." i said.

"Okay see you home." Jacob said.

"See you later." i said. I didn't even walked 5 steps when a boy came around a trailer.

"Y/N is that you ?" he asked.

"JOSH !!" i ran to him and hugged him. He spun me around. "Why are you already here ?" i said in a normal tone.

"We got a flight earlier. I couldn't wait to see you." he said and hugged me again. "how are you my little potato ?"

"Now i'm great. Where is Evelyn ?" i asked and looked around.

"We wanted to go to a restaurant with you but it was very full. She is waiting there to get us a table. Come on you need to change." he said and we ran to the uber he came with.

Haz Pov.:

"Do you know who it could be ?" Jacob asked us when she stood up and walked away.

"No clue." Tom said.

"JOSH." she screamed and ran to the boy. The hugged and he spun her around before they hugged again.

"It's Josh again." he said.

"Her boyfriend." Tom said.

"We don't know that." he said.

"They seem pretty close." Jacob said.

"When we were golfing they were also very close." Tom said.

"Like siblings." he said.

"They don't look like siblings. They don't look like the other." Jacob said.

"That's what i said." Tom said.

"Come on, she would have told us about him." he said. Would she ?

"She wouldn't even cry in front of her friends. She didn't even know we were friends until we told her." Tom said.

"Let's follow her." Jacob said and stood up.

"I don't think that's a good idea." he said.

"We just make sure what they are. We don't follow them around. Just to a point where we know what they are." Tom said.

That's not a good idea. But i want to know who he is.

"Let's go." he said and they drove with the car behind the uber.

"Our house ? Are they just hanging out at our house ? Did she asked ?" Jacob said.

"Wait no, only she left the car." Tom said.

"That's means they go somewhere else." he said.

After 5 minutes she came out again. "She looks nice." Jacob said.

"Where are they going ?" he asked.

"But she looks really good. I need to say all her interview outfits or when we were with the russos to dinner, she always looked good." Tom said.

"Dude stop, that's maybe her boyfriend." Jacob slapped his chest.

"Jacob drive." he said and they followed the car again.

"That's a nice restaurant." Jacob said.

"They are having a date." he said.

"She has a boyfriend and didn't told us." Tom said. "I said we couldn't trust her that much."

"We can, maybe she just wasn't ready to tell us. But now we know and we ask her tonight. Now we drive back to set." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"Evelyn, great to see you." i hugged her when we was at our table.

"Nice to see you too Y/N." she hugged back. Then we all sat down.

"Oh my god you are engaged. Show me the ring again." i said and she gave me her hand. "It even looks better joyous finger."

"Thanks, also thank you that you helped him. I think without you, it would half this good." she said.

"Hey." Josh said.

"Don't act surprised. We all know that." i said.

"Yeah whatever, let's eat." he said.

Then we were at the dessert. "And again you didn't knew anything ?"

"No not at all. I just thought that would be fun that he said that we would have there our honeymoon." she said.

"It was a little obvious but love makes blind." i said and they nodded. "Do you want to come to my house this night ? I want you to meet my friends."

"You sound like a toddler. But i'm happy that you made friends. Babe do we want to ?" he looked at her.

"You go. I'm sorry but i'm really tired so i will go in out hotel. But it sounds really important to her." she said.

"Really ?" she nodded. "Okay then let's go."

We went out of the restaurant. "It was nice to see you again Evelyn." i said and hugged her.

"Thank you for everything." she hugged me back.

"Let's go Y/N, i can't wait to see your house." Josh said and we walked to an uber.

Haz ☕️

Do you need anything from the supermarket ?

Just some cookies, that would be nice

okay

i bring someone home
just that you know

yeah we will be there in 20 minutes

okay

"Okay they know that you are with me. We have 10 minutes for our own until they come." i said.

"I'm meeting your friends." he said exited.

"You know Haz und Tom already and Jacob and Ty are also really nice." i said.

"You just never brought friends home and not a boy. Is there someone for you ?" he smirked.

"You know that i never get my hopes high. They would never want something from me." i said.