Chapter Two: Meeting the Lads

“Hello.” you said back with a smile. “You must be _____.” he said to you. “Yes I am.” you replied. He stuck his hand out. How polite. You shook it. “I’m Liam.” he said. There was really no need for an introduction. You already knew who he was. You knew who all of them were. You were a fan. “Nice to meet you Liam.” you said, acting as if you didn't know who he was. He smiled. “So where’s Zayn?” he asked. “Oh, he’s outside getting the luggage.” you told him. “Alright, I guess I’d better help him before he hurts himself.” he said. You chuckled. “Why don’t you head into the living room and introduce yourself to the rest of the lads? Go down the hall and make a left.” he instructed. “Thank you.” you said. “No problem love. We’ll meet you there in a few minutes.” he answered back. You watched him exit the door and jog towards Zayn who was struggling with your things. You spun around and headed where Liam told you to. You turned the corner and saw two other boys sitting on the couch watching the telly. “Hello?” you asked. They both turned around at the same time. Their eyes met yours. “Oh hello there!” one perked up. You were startled. He came jogging over to you. He had a nice shade of blue green eyes and was wearing stripes with suspendors. You smiled at him. “You must be _____.” he said cheekily. You couldn't help but laugh. “Yeah. That’s me.” you laughed. He stuck his hand out for a handshake. “I’m Louis. Louis the Tommo Tomlinson.” he said mightily. You shook his hand and chuckled. He was funny. “Oh who am I kidding? Come here and let me give you a hug.” he exclaimed as he pulled your handshake in for a hug. You already felt comfortable with him. You hugged Louis back. “Hey Lou, let me meet our new friend too.” the other one said.

     Louis let go of you and put an arm around you. “I’m Harry.” the other one introduced himself. He took your hand and kissed it. “Harry Styles.” he said while looking into your eyes. He was a flirt. You bit your lower lip. Harry examined you. “So you’re the famous _____ we’ve heard about.” he stated. “Oh, but I'm not famous.” you said. They both started laughing. You just went with it. “You are in this household.” Louis commented. “You have no idea how many times Zayn would bring you up. He’d never shut up really.” he said. Awwww, Zayn. “Yeah. I felt as if I already knew you personally. That’s how much Zayn spoke of you.” Harry implied. You chucked. “Awww.” you said. They both giggled. “Come, let us sit on the couch together.” Louis said happily while guiding you to the couch. Harry followed. “So where’s Zayn and Liam?” Harry wondered. “Oh, they’re outside getting the lugg-” you were interruped by two other boys stammering in.

      “Come on Liam! Keep walking!” Zayn complained while balancing four suitcases in his hands. Liam walked slowly, holding about three bags under each arm. Louis shot up and went over to help them. Zayn took a look around as Louis came back to his spot next to you. “Where’s Niall?” Zayn asked. The boys exchanged looks and shrugged. “Niall!” Liam called out. You heard footsteps coming from upstairs. You all turned towards the staircase to see who was coming down. “Sorry lads. I was upstairs running the-” he stopped in his tracks and allowed his eyes to meet yours. It was the most beautiful pair of blue eyes you’ve ever seen. “Hello.” he said while looking at you. “Hi.” you said back a bit shyly. You were a massive fan of One Direction. But there was something about Niall that attracted you more than the others.

     He walked over to you. “I'm Niall nice to meet you.” he said while shaking your hand. “Nice to meet you Niall.” you said. Niall smiled. “You must be _____.” he thought out loud. You nodded. “Yeah.” Zayn butt in. “She’s my best friend.” he smiled at Niall as he sat in between you and Louis. “Hey!” Louis complained. Zayn gave him a look and put his arm around you. “Have you met the girls?” Harry asked you. You were puzzled. What girls? “Who?” you asked. “The girls.” Liam repeated. “Eleanor and Danielle.” Louis made clear. Their names sounded familiar. “Perrie is busy working with Little Mix so she doesn’t have the time to stay here over the summer.” Zayn added in. “Ah.” you sighed. You knew who Perrie was. Perrie was Zayn's girlfriend. “Come on. Let’s take you to meet them.” Liam said. You got up and followed him. The others followed as well. He lead you to a massive staircase and called out “Eleanor! Danielle!” Louis walked up beside you. “There’s someone we want you to meet!” he shouted. You waited for a moment then saw two beautiful ladies walking down the stairs together.