chapter 95

Sadhvi's pov:

After reading that message I felt somewhat anxious.......

Why's is he calling me now in the middle of his work?

He is a total workaholic who knows nothing more than work when he is in hospital.......

I looked around if anyone was looking at me.....I mean I don't want anyone to create any ruckus with their gossipy brains.

So I sneakily went towards the staff room.......I have visited there once....it is for the doctors and all, what's the need to meet there? What if any one sees us together??

All these days of hiding it will go to vain  if that happens.....

As I opened the door to see if anyone is in there......the person on the other side of door suddenly grabbed my hand.

Did even had the time to react....but before even I could do that...he pinned me to wall.

I was shocked will be an understatement. My eyes widened and I raised my eyes to look at that person only to see Siddarth.

To be truthful I am relieved to see that it was Siddarth.....

"Why did you call me?" I asked him.

He lunged forward towards me leaving no space between us........This proximity is affecting me but I couldn't say it out.....so I was just taking deep breaths.

"I couldn't call you?" He raised his brows at me.

"N....no...it's not li...like that,if anyone sees us wh...what will happen?" I stuttered in a low voice as I couldn't speak properly because of our closeness.

He smirked at my reaction.....

"No is here......so don't worry." He whispered hoarsly in a very low voice just near my ears.

Feeling his breaths beside my ear I am feeling all those foreign feelings which I have only read about in novels......

"Wh...what are you doing?" I asked and placed my hand on his chest in an attempt to make some distance between us but failed miserably as his hands which were resting on walls on both sides of me came to hold my waist tighly......I gasped when his hands came in contact with waist....

"Sid... Siddarth..." I called out his name not knowing what to say but it came as a moan out of my mouth.

His eyes darkened when he heard me moaning and his hold on my waist thightened.

I bit my lips to hold myself form calling him again......

I am having all these really unfamiliar feelings when I am near to Siddarth.
It is not like they were not there when we first kissed eachother or yesterday.......
I have always felt these things....but it's looking like these feelings are all intensifying as the time goes on.
I couldn't deal with those now how will I in future......

Suddenly I gasped when I felt him pinched on my waist. I looked at him waiting for him say the reason for his pinching......

"What are you thinking?" He asked huskily.

I blushed.....how will I answer him that I have been thinking about our intimate times....
Gosh it so embarrassing!!!!

"Sadhvi.....concentrate only on me and don't get so lost in your thoughts." He whispered just infront on my lips....

I was heaving heavily to catch my breath because of the breathlessness I get when I am near to him.

"Hmmm...." I said which again sounded more like a moan.