Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Of course, this story wasn’t over. The people around were looking forward to the sequel and were even more hopeful that they could participate.

Due to the “special” relationship between Ye Zhou and Shang Jin, the original good relationship between the 403 dorm and 405 dorm had become even more “inseparable”.

On Wednesday afternoon, Liu Yutian and Zhou Wendao sneaked into an empty classroom to secretly hold a whispered discussion.

Zhou Wendao vigilantly looked around and asked in a low voice, “Have you brought it?”

Liu Yutian took out his cell phone and mysteriously said, “Everything you wanted is here!”

“Open it and let me see.”

Liu Yutian moved his knuckles, unlocked his cell phone, opened the album, and the screen was full of golden…pei peiーa Sleeping Male Beauty.

Zhou Wendao opened photo after photo. With a face that was always willful, even if Shang Jin was lying on the bed without any pose, it looked like a portrait. He finally understood the feeling of Internet fans’ praising their idol ‘each frown and smile is like a painting’.  “Beautifully done! Quickly transfer them to me.”

Liu Yutian used Bluetooth to transfer the photos. After everything was done, he shrunk his shoulders and asked, “Can we speak loudly?”

Zhou Wendao looked as if he was looking at a fool and said, “Why not? Isn’t this an empty classroom?”

Liu Yutian restored his volume and resentfully said, “Then what about you looking around shiftily before?? Making you seem like an underground worker.”

Zhou Wendao looked at his phone in satisfaction, hooked Liu Yutian’s shoulders and proudly laughed twice and said, “You don’t think that us helping Ye Zhou and Shang Jin get together has the feel of seniors working together to fight for the country? And you see, nowadays the TV series “Shredded Devil” all love to take what ‘mantis plan to chase the wind’ plan, this kind of name. We should also give our operation a trendy name!”

Liu Yutian curiously said, “What name?”

Zhou Wendao lifted his chin and proudly said, “Spring Silkworm Operation!”

“Spring Silkworm…it’s not trendy at all. It’s like a childcare organization.” Liu Yutian clapped his hands and said, “Why not call it ‘Secret Night Chasing Wind’!”

“You know a fart!” Zhou Wendao gave him a disdainful look. “What does Shang Jin and Ye Zhou have in common?”

Not waiting from Liu Yutian to respond, Zhou Wendao continued, “It’s mulberry leaf (桑叶 – Sāng yè) combined! But mulberry leaf is too obvious. After all, not everyone is like our class that understand and respect same-sex relationships. So I made a derivation, called Spring Silkworm Operation!”

This amazing hogwash succeeded in making Liu Yutian accept this code name. “But what does this have to do with the photos?”

“Heh heh heh…” Zhou Wendao gave a hollow laugh. “In fact, it’s because I made Ye Zhou angry…I wanted to take these to coax him…”