Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

After the game opened, Shang Jin didn’t pay any more attention to Ye Zhou.

Ye Zhou finished cleaning and squeezed the candy, preparing to leave. His eyes swept over Shang Jin’s game interface.

As a person busy with real life, this kind of game was a little distant from him.

If he didn’t look at Shang Jin’s operation, Ye Zhou absolutely wouldn’t have expected that the girl wearing the fluttering fairy dress and simple ornament on her head was Shang Jin. To be precise, it was Shang Jin’s in-game character.

“You play a female??” Ye Zhou couldn’t help but look at Shang Jin some more. It really was too unexpected.

Shang Jin didn’t think that this was some great event that would shock the world. It was just a game. No matter if he created a male or female character, as long as the operation was good, the difference was insignificant. “Yeah.”

Xia Shang Zhou.

The name wasn’t feminine at all.

Ye Zhou moved the stool next to him. Sitting beside Shang Jin, there was a kind of permanent resident feeling.

Shang Jin gave him a glance. Seeing that his eyes were on the game, he said nothing and continued his operation.

Who knew that Ye Zhou was secretly visualizing in his mind at the moment.

He didn’t expect Shang Jin to actually play a female character. Don’t know if he would disguise himself as a girl and speak in a cutesy way.

If the men in the game chased and confessed to him, it’d be even more fun.

“Heheheheh…”

Shang Jin crossed his arms, leaned back against the chair and gave him a glance, saying, “What are you smirking about?”

“Why did you create a female character?” Ye Zhou really couldn’t figure out the reason why such a person like Shang Jin would play a female. “Do you like this type of girl?”

Shang Jin hooked up the corner of his mouth and asked, “Why, if I like it, are you planning to develop in this direction?”

Ye Zhou said indifferently, “Dreaming in the morning.” Finished saying this, he straightened up and returned to his dorm room while the people in 405 were still out.

Spreading out his palm with the spherical candy covered  in pink candy wrapper, Ye Zhou grinned and threw the candy into the pen holder.

Recently, the school’s basketball team and an outside school were going to hold a friendly match, and Ye Zhou was incomparably thankful to the school for an event that could distract everyone’s attention.

There were two basketball team members in the class, namely Xu Yangjun from Ye Zhou’s dorm and Zhan Xing from Shang Jin’s dorm.

“Exactly who was it who said that playing basketball would be popular?” Xu Yangjun wiped off the sweat with his wristband, watching the team’s ace surrounded by a group of girls. Compared with his solitary self, he couldn’t help the sadness from welling up.