Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Ye Zhou was mentally a bit uncomfortable with the sudden change to a completely new environment, especially while also dragging an injured leg.

He had a good relationship with the classmates, but ‘good’ was still divided into close and distant relations, not to mention that the new roommates had no obligations to take care of him.

After the weekend was over, classes would begin tomorrow. Ye Zhou wondered if his original roommates would help him to class. Before going to sleep, Ye Zhou sent a text message to Zhou Wendao.

After a long time, Zhou Wendao returned a text.

Zhou Wendao: Don’t worry, we’ve arranged it properly!

Why didn’t he feel relieved when seeing him say this…

Ye Zhou’s sixth sense had always been accurate. He woke up the next morning and saw an empty dormitory. His heart badumped.

Looking at his phone, Zhou Wendao had sent a message.

Zhou WendaoWe went to class first~ will save a seat for you!

Was this fucking intending to let him hop to the classroom on one leg??

The bed creaked. Ye Zhou suddenly looked toward the place where the sound came from. Shang Jin rubbed his eyes, looking as if he’d just woken up.

Ye Zhou felt relieved that there was still one more person…even if this person was Shang Jin. But looking at his behavior the last two days, he shouldn’t be a person who would ‘ignore a person in plight’.

Shang Jin opened his eyes and looked at Ye Zhou opposite to him. He froze for a moment, as if thinking about why Ye Zhou would appear in 405.

Ye Zhou pulled his mouth and said, “You wouldn’t have forgotten that we switched yesterday, right?”

Shang Jin understood clearly. He sat up and looked around. He asked in a hoarse voice, “What about the others?”

“Don’t know. I just woke up.”

Shang Jin looked all the way around and hadn’t moved. Suddenly remembering that Ye Zhou seemed to have difficulty getting around, he politely asked a sentence, “Do you want to get out of bed?”

Before Shang Jin could take action, Ye Zhou rushed to hurriedly say, “I can do it myself!” He didn’t know what dubious behavior the other person’s brain would pull out.

Shang Jin declined to comment. He propped up on the bed and jumped down, walking to the sink. Returning from squeezing out the toothpaste in his hand, he took the chair beside Ye Zhou’s desk and placed it next to the stairs. After doing this, he quietly returned back to the wash basin.

Ye Zhou sat on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging in midair. He looked down and the chair was only ten centimeters away from his toes. Silently accepting Shang Jin’s good intentions, Ye Zhou cautiously got out of bed. The swell on his right foot hadn’t reduced. His left knee was a little better. If he didn’t touch it, it wouldn’t be painful. He supported himself against the bed and slowly moved to the bathroom.