28.

M I N A

"AHHH!" I screamed coz of excitement while my pillow is covering my face.

Oh my gosh!

Did Chaeyoung really ask me to go on a date with her?!

I face the ceiling and I started to kick the air while also punching the air.

I didn't know that it would be this exciting just knowing that you are invited on a date with someone you like.

The door of my room suddenly burst open revealing a worried Momo and Sana.

"Are you alright Mina?" Sana asked.

"Did something happen?" Momo then asked.

I slowly shake my head from side to side and they sigh out of relief.

"Then why did you shout? You made us worried Mitang!" Sana said and hugged me.

"It's nothing." I said and of course, they did not believe me.

They will surely tease me when they knew that I am going out on a date with Chaeyoung.

"Come on! Tell us!" Momo said.

"No." I said and left my room to grab some snacks.

"Mitang! We won't stop bothering you!"

My two Japanese friends follow me wherever I go the whole night.

"Ugh! Can you please stop following me? And also, shut your mouths. I won't tell you anything at all." I said and the two of them pouts.

I can't believe that these two are older than me.

"Aish! Following you made me hungry." Momo complained and sat down on the sofa.

"Let's order some dinner." Sana said and we agreed.

Before Momo could ever call someone for delivery, the front door burst open making the three of us scared.

"What's up girlies!"

"Yah! You scared that heck of us Nayeon unnie!" Momo said and smack Nayeon unnie lightly.

"Aish! I hate you with respect unnie." Sana unnie said.

Eh? How can you hate someone with respect?

"What are you doing here anyway?" Asked Momo unnie getting the plastic bag with foods in it from unnie's hand.

"I'll spend the night here since the tops are staying over Tzuyu's house."

"Tops?"

"Tops, Jeongie, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu." Nayeon said with her duh tone.

Chaeyoung tops?

"Excuse me, I am the top, not Tzuyu." Sana said and flips her hair.

"Really? But why did I heard you calling Tzuyu, daddy."

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that we are talking about this.

Momo and Sana were fighting over while me and Nayeon unnie were just looking at the two in front of us.

"I said I am to- wait, you said Chaeyoung is top, right?" Sana cut off herself and asked a different question to Nayeon unnie.

"Uhm, yeah?" As Nayeon unnie said that, Sana look at me with her teasing eyes.

I don't like where is this going.

"So you're a bottom!" Sana said and pointed at me.

Okay, the top and bottom topic is making me uncomfortable. I don't like talking about it because I never talked about it and why would I even talk about it!

"I think Chaeyoung's bottom." Momo said.

"And how can you say that?" Nayeon unnie asked putting a small piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Duh! I just know." Momo said.

"Chaeyoung looks more dominant than Mina."

"Oh my gosh. Can we stop talking about this?" I told them but they act like they didn't hear me.

Can someone please save me from these three gay?

"Nope, Mina is more dominant."

"And how so?"

"You can't spell dominant without Mina." Momo proudly said and I am here, sitting at the side, being embarrassed about myself and these three oldies around me.

Momo and Sana were fighting again but this time it's about me being dominant or not.

"Unnie, stop them. Please." I begged Nayeon unnie and she giggled.

"Arrasso. You two! Stop, Mina is now embarrassed! Look at our penguin's face. It's so red!" Nayeon unnie and pulled Momo away from Sana who seemed to be ready to attack each other.

How could these two fight over that topic? Is that even normal?

Once we are already settled. We started to eat the food that Nayeon unnie brought, Momo called for delivery since she thinks that the food Nayeon unnie brought with her is not enough for us.

While we were enjoying chit-chatting with each other, Sana suddenly squeal.

"Yah! What happened to you?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Oh my gosh! Now I know! Heck you Mina! I already knew why you screamed earlier." Damn.

"What? Mina can scream? And you both heard it? Wow! I always think that when you scream, no one but yourself will be the only one to hear it."

Ouch, that hurts.

"Yeah, Mina's scream is loud, it's like a whistle, you know." Momo said and I rolled my eyes.

Does it really sound like a whistle?

"Yah! Let's not talk about it. Let's talk about Mina and Chaeyoung instead." Here she goes.

"What about them? Are you two a couple already? Oh my gosh!" Nayeon unnie happily said.

I hope so.

"No, we're not yet a couple." I told Nayeon unnie and I saw the girls' eyes grew wide.

"Ohh! There's a yet. We'll be waiting for MiChaeng to sail!" Momo said and clap her hands together.

MiChaeng?

"So tell me, what's the news about our new ship?" Asked Nayeon unnie.

When did I and Chaeyoung become a ship? As far as I know and see, we are both humans, not a thing that sail's on the sea or ocean.

"Well, earlier, Mina made me and Momo worried because she screamed. When we asked her what it is about, she doesn't want to tell us about it. And then, Tzuyu texted that they are too busy teasing our Chaeng Chaeng." Sana firstly said and I glared at her.

"I ask her why they were teasing Chaeyoung and it is because our dear cub and penguin will be going out on a date on Saturday!" I groan as they squealed out of excitement.

This is why I don't want to tell them. They are more excited than me.

"Oh my gosh! Finally!"

"Let's bet, Mina is getting laid on Saturday."