Chapter 47-Give them a chance

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the story so far?

Well I don't know about you all but I am enjoying myself a lot, writing this story.

Mohit fans, chapter dedicated to you all.

Mohit's POV

"Then we aren't renting this flat" I said and turned to Siya "Siya let's go." 

She was a little skeptical but nevertheless followed me.

When we were almost at the exit of the lobby, Siya called me "Mohit."

"Yes Siya, tell me" I asked, turning to her.

"Can I...can I talk to you alone?" she asked.

I quickly glanced at Kriti and she was looking down.

"Okay" I said and we went to the garden area of the society.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"I...I think we should rent this flat" she said.

I stared at her for a few seconds and told her the first thing that came to my mind "do you want to get back to Akash?" 

She was a little taken aback by my question but then said "you already know Mohit, it can't happen" and looked down.

"Siya, you already know about it, if you want to get back to him, I would be the one who'll be the happiest among all, after all you were the one who helped me realize my feelings for Samaira. You're the one because of whom I got a gem to cherish all my life but you know very well, if you move in with Kriti, she'll have to face Sid everyday which will leave her heartbroken again. I can't see her heartbroken and week" I said.

"I understand your concern as a brother Mohit but I really feel that Sid likes Kriti a lot" she said.

I just stared at her for a few seconds then said "if Sid would be in love with Kriti he would've never broken her heart."

She looked away and after few seconds said "I still love Akash but I broke his heart. You're the one who always say that I love him a lot, then why are you not trusting Sid?"

"You had a very strong reason to leave him, although I still don't approve of it, but there was no option left for you. What excuse dies Sid have?" I asked her.

Taking a deep breath, she said "Mohit, neither I nor Kriti ever had any conversation with Sid regarding this, nor Akash ever hinted me anything about it. If we don't know the fact doesn't mean we can predict anything."

"What do you suggest?" I asked after few minutes of silence.

"That we should give them a chance" she said.

I then glanced at Kriti and Siya followed my line of sight.

She was strolling and had a frown on her face.

"You know she was cheerful the whole day but after talking to Sid in lunch, she's a little gloomy" she said.

"Why?" I asked, looking at Siya.

"He was apologizing to her but she's a little stubborn and asked him to stay away from her" she said.

"I think it's better if they stay away from each other. He has already caused her lot of pain. I don't want her to suffer again" I said.

"You know Mohit, Kriti likes Sid a lot" she said.

"I know" I said, sighing "it's just that he has already causes her a lot of problems and she was a crying mess then. You and me handled her so we very well know what she went through only because of that asshole. I left him without confronting only because of you both otherwise I was ready to punch him in the guts. I..I am just afraid for her."