Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

With the end of midterm exams, Ye Zhou’s foot completely healed.

Also, he didn’t know whether the atmosphere in each dorm was different, but in Ye Zhou’s original dorm, four people acted together most of the time. When the four people couldn’t gather together at the same time, at least two people would act together. In 405, it was usually Liu Yutian who went with Wen Renxu, and Ye Zhou didn’t notice what Zhan Xing was like. Anyway, in retrospect, Shang Jin was alone every time he carried his books and stepped into the classroom.

Could it be that no one took Shang Jin to go play?

Carrying his schoolbag, Ye Zhou originally wanted to meet with his former roommate, but looking at Shang Jin all alone by himself, it seemed to be a bit…pitiful?

After all, in the several days that his foot had been seriously injured, Shang Jin and him had established a common revolutionary sentiment of the electric pedicab. At this time, didn’t abandoning his comrade-in-arms seem a little inappropriate?

Hand holding the doorknob, he hesitated for half a day and still put it down.

Ye Zhou put the schoolbag back and sent a text message to Zhou Wendao. He sat in a chair and waited for Shang Jin. When he heard the bathroom being unlocked, he immediately stood up, opened the schoolbag, and put both hands in the bag and pretended to look for things.

After Shang Jin came out of the bathroom, he looked at him and said, “You’re usually very agile. How come it takes so long to put away two books.”

“None of your business.” Ye Zhou pulled the zipper of his schoolbag and watched Shang Jin put on his shoes. He hefted up his schoolbag and said, “Going?”

“Yeah.” Shang Jin didn’t have a backpack. Instead, he directly held two books in his hands and filled his pocket with pens, following Ye Zhou to leave the dorm.

It was already the start of winter, and the temperature had dropped sharply. Together with the wind always blowing these two days, it had become more difficult to go to the classroom by bike.

Ye Zhou, whose mouth couldn’t stay idle, originally planned to ride side-by-side with Shang Jin and chat. Who knew when he opened his mouth, a cold breeze blew into his throat, wishing to freeze his heart. He silently gave up this plan and very deliberately rode behind Shang Jin.

At the classroom, Shang Jin said while parking, “You took me as a windbreaker.”

Ye Zhou boasted shamelessly, “I’m the trump card. I need to maintain my physical strength to be ready to sprint at any time!”

Shang Jin gave him a sidelong glance and crossed him to walk into the classroom first.

“Hey, you wait for me.”

Just entering the classroom, the school bell rang.

Ye Zhou experienced stepping into the door on the dot for the first time. Prepared to walk back to his familiar seat, he raised his eyes and saw Zhan Xing shiningly occupying his throne.

Why was there a feeling of being abandoned.

This group of ‘like the new, hate the old’ people!