Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

“Where did this car come from?”

While Ye Zhou and Shang Jin were locking the car, the 403 comrades returned with their companions and saw a striking electric pedicab in the row of bicycles, as well as the two big, handsome guys next to it.

Xu Yangjun, eating a steamed bun, said, “When did you get a part-time job to send express deliveries?”

Ye Zhou gave him a disdainful look. “What sending express deliveries? An express delivery car doesn’t have a door for its compartment. This has a door, and the rear compartment is for people to sit.”

“Then where did this car come from?”

Shang Jin turned the key in his hand and said, “We bought it.”

“You guys bought it?” Xu Yangjun was so scared that he dropped the half-eaten bun in his hand. But in a second, it was picked up again. “Picked up within three seconds should still be able to eat.”

Zhou Wendao stared with wide eyes and said in astonishment, “Dang, the way you two exchange love tokens is quite unique.”

Pei!” Ye Zhou pushed Zhou Wendao away and angrily said, “Please call us cooperative partners.”

“Cooperative partners…but, why did you buy a pedicab hahahaha.” Zhou Wendao slung his arms on Ye Zhou’s shoulders and smilingly covered his stomach, “Zhou, did you sit for a few days and became addicted?”

Zhan Xing reached out and held Ye Zhou’s hand tightly, and excitedly said, “Zhou, thank you for sacrificing you own image and acting as a foil for this group of bachelors. If you ask whether the younger sisters to choose between you riding a pedicab and I riding a bike, hmph hmph, it’s self-evident.”

Ye Zhou coldly took out his hand. Perhaps it was because this small three-wheeler had been bought by him, except for being awkward at the beginning, he was now fully adapted to it. So now, when he heard people insulting what he’d bought, Ye Zhou felt like having his own daughter being scorned. One should know that when they were buying the car, Shang Jin had an indifferent attitude and was planning to casually choose a car and go. It was he who strolled round and round in the shop and eventually settled on this car. “Go go go, don’t say I ride a three-wheeler, even if I was pulling a handcart, the younger sisters who should like me would still like me!”

Zhou Wendao also added his own thought. He circled around the car and smirked, “Don’t say you, even if it’s Shang Jin riding this car, there also wouldn’t be any younger sisters willing to sit. Girls love their reputation. This kind of elderly mobility vehicle wouldn’t be able to enter their eyes.” Afterwards, it’d be best to ride alongside them. Ye Zhou and Shang Jin struggling bitterly to drive a pedicab, while he handsomely rode a bicycle next to them. Thinking about it, he wanted to laugh out loud!

“A bunch of shallow guys,” Ye Zhou coldly snorted. In his peripheral vision, he saw that Shang Jin had ignored the group of convulsing people and entered the dorm. He was also too lazy to shoot his mouth off at this crowd. “It’s fine if only I know that the pedicab is good.”

Of course, it was when he was listening to Shang Jin explain at noon that he began to change his view. But after buying it and sitting in the warm compartment, he began to sincerely accept that the three-wheeler was good, just the attractiveness index…but in Shang Jin’s words, the attractiveness index didn’t matter. Anyway, he had his own attractiveness; he didn’t need to use these external objects to set him apart.