Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

It’s too easy to get a person’s information at school. Especially since Ye Zhou had good relations with other people at school, in less than an hour, there were many people who began to disclose.

1642L: Ye Zhou, ah, we’re in the same dorm building. Once, I was about to get the express delivery just when the teacher called urgently. He was also going to get the express delivery and offered to help me with it. At that time, I didn’t know and just knew that he was in the same building. When I entrusted it to him, I was still a bit uneasy inside. When I came back from the teacher, my express delivery was lying peacefully on my desk. I really was using a villain’s heart to measure a gentleman’s intent. P.S. I remember that the pedicab was originally red and it suddenly changed one day. I didn’t expect he and Shang Jin had such bad taste~~

1660L: I work part-time in the school library. This handsome guy is super familiar. Ye Zhou from the Finance Faculty borrows books several times a week and hangs around the library these days. By the way, one time, his foot was lame and hopped on one leg to borrow books. It’s simply a model of a modern-day ‘body disabled, aspiration unyielding’!

In the deep winter, a drop of sweat rolled down Ye Zhou’s forehead…

What was called body disabled, aspiration unyielding?? Classmate, you work in the library. Don’t you know how to save up your knowledge capacity? Using idioms so indiscriminately?

1671L: Ye Zhou is my high school alumnus. When I was in high school, everyone’s attention was on the first place, but I remembered the second place because the first place was often replaced, but the second place remained eternally unchanged for three years and was Ye Zhou!! In fact, I always wanted to ask him how deeply he loved the second place. P.S. Even in the college exam, he was one point off from the champion and became the runner-up.

1694L: As a classmate now, I would like to say that he’s now also forever second place in our faculty. P.S. The first is Shang Jin.

1726L: I only knew that the first of the Finance Faculty was Shang Jin, and never knew that the second place has always been Ye Zhou. To be honest, these two having such stable results really makes people impress.

1763L: Shang Ye…so this car was bought by these two people? The faculty first and second not only don’t go tit-for-tat, but actually still lovingly bought a pedicab?? This world is a mysterious fantasy??

Seeing this sentence, the Finance Class 1 classmates showed a smile of tacit understanding. The reason could only be sensed and not expressed in words.

“You’ve got quite a lot of acquaintances.” Shang Jin gave Ye Zhou a meaningful glance.

Ye Zhou sighed and feigned distressed, “What can I do, it’s good relations.”

Wen Renxu interjected, “Zhou, when you in high school, you really were always second in the entire school?”

Ye Zhou smiled and said, “Not only in high school, elementary school and junior high school were all like this.”

Liu Yutian took out a pen as a microphone and, using a reporter’s tone, said to Ye Zhou, “Next, let’s interview Ye Zhou. Why do you have to compete for second place every time? What’s the origin of why you’re unwilling to give up the throne of second place?”