Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

The first person to respond was Wen Renxu. He laughed ‘haha’ and said, “So hungry, I’ll go have dinner.”

“I’ll go with you!!” Liu Yutian immediately followed Wen Renxu’s pace.

With this precedent, the other people scrambled over each other to rush outside, walking as lightly as possible. When they passed by Ye Zhou’s side, they also carefully glanced at them out of the corner of their eyes.

Ye Zhou took a deep breath and grabbed Zhou Wendao who fell in the back. He said with a smile, “Where are you going? And like you’ve met a great scourge too.”

Quaking with fear, Zhou Wendao glanced at him. Obviously, he’d seen Ye Zhou’s smile countless times. How come this time it’s so horrifying?

“And you guys.” Ye Zhou ignored Shang Jin and stepped out the door. To the group of dilly-dallying people, he said, “You made a mess in our dorm. You’re not going to sweep it?”

There was great power in a crowd. The paper on the ground was soon cleaned up.

Ye Zhou sat in the chair and asked as if nothing had happened, “What time did you guys come back in the morning?”

Liu Yutian quickly glanced at Ye Zhou’s face and saw that he seemed to have restored his usual appearance and didn’t have the low pressure when he’d entered the door. He worked up his courage and said, “Almost seven o’clock…”

“Then why didn’t I see you when I left?”

Ye Zhou’s tone became more normal the more he talked. Wen Renxu and Liu Yutian looked at each other and simply suspected that the Ye Zhou they’d first seen was fake. “We ate and then came back, figuring that you’d left at that time.”

While they were chatting, Shang Jin washed his face, sat in front of the computer, and before putting on his headphones, said to Lui Yutian, “I put the apples from yesterday under your desk.”

“Oh, thank you.” Liu Yutian sized up Shang Jin . Seeing that he was also the same as usualーeating dinner and playing game when he came backーthere was nothing different.

Could it be that they were overthinking it?

The additional two uncertain inhabitants of 405 also observed for some time. Finding that Ye Zhou was still bantering with them as before, and Shang Jin had ate, reviewed and played games at his own pace as always, it couldn’t be anymore normal. The two breathed a sigh of relief, finally able to let go the taut strings in their heart.

Liu Yutian scrolled through the school’s BBS for a while before going to bed. As soon as he refreshed, a new post came upー “Is the Shang Ye number malfunctioning?? Today’s exam is definitely the hardest in the long time I’ve been in college!!”

Liu Yutian quickly tapped in to investigate.

LZ: Since the Shang Ye number became popular in school, many students were drawn from all over to go kneel and bow in worship one after the other. This landlord is no exception. Before each exam, I must go to pray at the Shang Ye number. I have to say that the Shang Ye number is really effective. The advanced math algebra that had perplexed me before, this time went smoothly without obstruction. However, I never expected that finally, I would fall head first in statistics class. Originally, I could get a high score even if I didn’t review statistics. This time, I could only pray that I didn’t fail the course!!